The Maastricht Inflation Criterion: What is the Effect of European Union Enlargement?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John Lewis & Karsten Staehr, 2010. "The Maastricht Inflation Criterion: What is the Effect of European Union Enlargement?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 687-708, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & SeppoHonkapohja & Gilles Saint-Paul & mult. Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2007. "EEAG Report on the European Economy 2007," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 1-156, February.
- Dobrinsky, Rumen, 2006. "Catch-up inflation and nominal convergence: The balancing act for new EU entrants," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 424-442, December.
- Lewis, John, 2009.
"Hitting and hoping?: Meeting the exchange rate and inflation criteria during a period of nominal convergence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 508-524, December.
- John Lewis, 2007. "Hitting and Hoping? Meeting the Exchange Rate and Inflation Criteria during a Period of Nominal Convergence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1902, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Lewis, 2007. "Hitting and Hoping? Meeting the Exchange Rate and Inflation Criteria During a Period of Nominal Convergence," DNB Working Papers 130, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jonas, Jiri, 2006. "Euro adoption and Maastricht criteria: Rules or discretion?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 328-345, December.
- Peter B. Kenen & Ellen E. Meade, 2003. "EU Accession and the Euro: Close Together or Far Apart?," Policy Briefs PB03-09, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Charles Wyplosz, 2006. "European Monetary Union: the dark sides of a major success," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(46), pages 207-261, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Lewis, 2011.
"How has the Financial Crisis Affected the Eurozone Accession Outlook in Central and Eastern Europe?,"
Chapters,in: The Economic Crisis and European Integration, chapter 11
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Lewis, 2010. "How has the financial crisis affected the Eurozone Accession Outlook in Central and Eastern Europe?," DNB Working Papers 253, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Karsten Staehr, 2016. "Exchange Rate Policies in the Baltic States: From Extreme Inflation to Euro Membership," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(4), pages 09-18, January.
- repec:ces:ifofor:v:12:y:2011:i:02:p:55-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifofor:v:16:y:2016:i:04:p:09-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:61:p:245-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010.
"The case for reforming euro area entry criteria,"
Society and Economy,
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 32(2), pages 195-219, December.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," Working Papers 1003, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1022, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Riccardo Rovelli, 2011. "Two Suggestions for the Future of the Eurozone," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 55-62, July.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Karl Taylor, 2016. "Inflation convergence in Central and Eastern Europe vs. the Eurozone: Non-linearities and long memory," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(5), pages 519-538, November.
- TRIANDAFIL, Cristina Maria, 2013. "Sustainability of convergence in the context of macro-prudential policies in the European Union," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 130618, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Torój, Andrzej & Bednarek, Elżbieta & Bęza-Bojanowska, Joanna & Osińska, Joanna & Waćko, Katarzyna & Witkowski, Dariusz, 2012. "EMU: the (post-)crisis perspective. Literature survey and implications for the euro-candidates," MF Working Papers 12, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 06 Mar 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:48:y:2010:i::p:687-708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.