Competition and Antitrust Policy in the Enlarged European Union: A Level Playing Field?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B. & Baumol, William J. & Burke, Andrew E., 2001. "Competition policy in dynamic markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 613-634, April.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Vagliasindi, Maria, 2000. "Competition policy implementation in transition economies: An empirical assessment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 762-772, May.
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1996. "Lessons from the United States's antitrust history," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-445, June.
- Claus D. Ehlermann, 2000. "The Modernization of EC Antitrust Policy. A Legal Cultural Revolution," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 17, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Böheim & Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2014. "Does Accession to the European Union Foster Competition Policy? Country-level Evidence," WIFO Working Papers 491, WIFO.
- Nela Ramona Grigore & Elena-Mihaela Pavel, 2013. "Competition Policy In Romania After The Eu Accession," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(3.1), pages 64-70, September.
- Jens HÃ–LSCHER, 2009. "Twenty Years of Economic Transition: Successes and Failures," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 5, pages 3-17, December.
- Hölscher, Jens & Nulsch, Nicole & Stephan, Johannes, 2010. "State Aid in the Enlarged European Union. An Overview," IWH Discussion Papers 24/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Nela Ramona Ichim, 2010. "Assessing The Effectiveness Of Competition Policy In Romania Using Clusters And Distances Methods," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(4-1), pages 63-72, Winter-Sp.
- Nela Ramona Ichim (Grigore), 2012. "Assessing The Effectiveness Of Eu Competition Policy During The Economic Crisis," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 481-485, November.
- Robert Feinberg & Mieke Meurs & Kara Reynolds, 2012. "Maintaining New Markets: Explaining Antitrust Enforcement in Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 203-219, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:47:y:2009:i::p:863-889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.