Achieving Consensus Through Committees: Does the European Parliament Manage?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Virginie Mamadouh & Tapio Raunio, 2003. "The Committee System: Powers, Appointments and Report Allocation," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 333-351, April.
- Simon Hix & Amie Kreppel & Abdul Noury, 2003.
"The Party System in the European Parliament: Collusive or Competitive?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 309-331, April.
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Simon Hix & Amie Kreppel, 2003. "The party system in the European Parliament: collusive or competitive?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7758, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Weingast, Barry R & Marshall, William J, 1988. "The Industrial Organization of Congress; or, Why Legislatures, Like Firms, Are Not Organized as Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 132-163, February.
- Simon Hix & Tapio Raunio & Roger Scully, 2003. "Fifty Years on: Research on the European Parliament," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 191-202, April.
- Charlotte Burns, 2005. "Who Pays? Who Gains? How do Costs and Benefits Shape the Policy Influence of the European Parliament?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 485-505, September.
- George Tsebelis & Geoffrey Garrett, 2000. "Legislative Politics in the European Union," European Union Politics, , vol. 1(1), pages 9-36, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esther Lopatin, 2013. "The Changing Position of the European Parliament on Irregular Migration and Asylum under Co-decision," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 740-755, July.
- Steffen Hurka & Michael Kaeding & Lukas Obholzer, 2015. "Learning on the Job? EU Enlargement and the Assignment of (Shadow) Rapporteurships in the European Parliament," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 1230-1247, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:47:y:2009:i::p:127-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.