Bargaining Power in the European Council
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Zbíral, 2015. "Standard Institution of the European Union? Changes to the European Council`s Working Methods During the Financial Crisis," Současná Evropa, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1), pages 4-18.
- Marcello Carammia & Sebastiaan Princen & Arco Timmermans, 2016. "From Summitry to EU Government: An Agenda Formation Perspective on the European Council," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 809-825, July.
- Hartlapp, Miriam & Lorenz, Yann, 2012. "Persönliche Merkmale von Führungspersonal als Politikdeterminante: Die Europäische Kommission im Wandel der Zeit," Discussion Papers, Schumpeter Junior Research Group Position Formation in the EU Commission SP IV 2012-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Stefanie Bailer & Florian Weiler, 2015. "A political economy of positions in climate change negotiations: Economic, structural, domestic, and strategic explanations," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 43-66, March.
- repec:spr:revint:v:13:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9292-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Per M. Norheim-Martinsen, 2010. "Beyond Intergovernmentalism: European Security and Defence Policy and the Governance Approach," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1351-1365, November.
- Ulf Söderström, 2008.
"Re-Evaluating Swedish Membership in EMU: Evidence from an Estimated Model,"
NBER Working Papers
14519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Söderström, Ulf, 2008. "Re-Evaluating Swedish Membership in EMU: Evidence from an Estimated Model," Working Paper Series 227, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Söderström, Ulf, 2008. "Re-Evaluating Swedish Membership in EMU: Evidence from an Estimated Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 7062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joachim Schild, 2010. "Mission Impossible? The Potential for Franco-German Leadership in the Enlarged EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1367-1390, November.
- Meng-Hsuan Chou & Marianne Riddervold, 2015. "The Unexpected Negotiator at the Table: How the European Commission’s Expertise Informs Intergovernmental EU Policies," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 3(1), pages 61-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:46:y:2008:i::p:685-708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.