The Open Method of Co-ordination: A Way to the Europeanization of Social and Employment Policies?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferrera, Maurizio, 2005. "The Boundaries of Welfare: European Integration and the New Spatial Politics of Social Protection," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199284672.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braun, Sebastian & Spielmann, Christian, 2012.
"Wage subsidies and international trade: When does policy coordination pay?,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-42.
- Sabastian Braun & Christian Spielmann, 2010. "Wage subsidies and international trade: When does policy coordination pay?," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1007, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Braun, Sebastian & Spielmann, Christian, 2012. "Wage subsidies and international trade: When does policy coordination pay?," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Braun, Sebastian & Spielmann, Christian, 2010. "Wage subsidies and international trade: When does policy coordination pay?," Kiel Working Papers 1599, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wang, Jinxian & Van Vliet, Olaf & Goudswaard, Kees, 2015. "Social assistance benefits and European coordination," MPRA Paper 66147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sotirios Zartaloudis, 2013. "Wielding Soft Power in a World of Neglect: The Europeanization of Greek and Portuguese Public Employment Services," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1178-1195, November.
- Nicky Rogge, 2017. "Measuring the impact of the economic crisis on the level of change in EU social inclusion: period 2005–2012," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 103-116, April.
- Jörg Paetzold & Olaf Van Vliet, 2014. "EU Co-Ordination and the Convergence of Domestic Unemployment Protection Schemes," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 1070-1089, September.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1504-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:889-908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyriakos Moumoutzis & Sotirios Zartaloudis, 2016. "Europeanization Mechanisms and Process Tracing: A Template for Empirical Research," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 337-352, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:46:y:2008:i::p:497-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.