Trade Politics Ain't What It Used to Be: The European Union in the Doha Round
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornelia Woll, 2005. "Learning to Act on World Trade. Preference Formation of Large Firms in the United States and the European Union," Working Papers hal-01065571, HAL.
- Woll, Cornelia, 2005. "Learning to Act on World Trade: Preference Formation of Large Firms in the United States and the European Union," MPIfG Discussion Paper 05/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Cornelia Woll, 2005. "Learning to Act on World Trade. Preference Formation of Large Firms in the United States and the European Union," Sciences Po publications 05/01, Sciences Po.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Kahn-Nisser, 2017. "Channels of Influence: The EU and Delta Convergence of Core Labour Standards in the Eastern Neighbourhood," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 127-143, January.
- Antoniades, Andreas, 2009. "Social Europe and/or global Europe? Globalization and flexicurity as debates on the future of Europe," MPRA Paper 28871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugénia Da Conceição, 2010. "Who Controls Whom? Dynamics of Power Delegation and Agency Losses in EU Trade Politics," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1107-1126, September.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:832-849 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea C. Bianculli, 2013. "The Effect of Trade Agendas on Regulatory Governance: When the EU Meets the Global South," KFG Working Papers p0057, Free University Berlin.
- Diana Popa, 2012. "Eu Contribution To Support Developing Countries," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(2), pages 204-220, June.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:204-220 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:45:y:2007:i::p:789-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.