Migration Control in Europe After 9/11: Explaining the Absence of Securitization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2012.
"Refugee and Asylum Migration to the OECD: A Short Overview,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
658, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2012. "Refugee and Asylum Migration to the OECD: A Short Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 7004, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Augustin de Coulon & Dragos Radu & Max Friedrich Steinhardt, 2016.
"Pane e Cioccolata: The Impact of Native Attitudes on Return Migration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 253-281, May.
- de Coulon, Augustin & Radu, Dragos & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2013. "Pane e Cioccolata: The impact of native attitudes on return migration," HWWI Research Papers 146, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- de Coulon, Augustin & Radu, Dragos & Steinhardt, Max F., 2015. "Pane e Cioccolata: The Impact of Native Attitudes on Return Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burcu Togral Koca, 2015. "Deconstructing Turkey's "Open Door" Policy towards Refugees from Syria," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 12(3), pages 209-225, September.
- Andrew W. Neal, 2009. "Securitization and Risk at the EU Border: The Origins of FRONTEX," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 333-356, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:45:y:2007:i::p:589-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.