Normative Power Europe: A Credible Utopia?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:567-586 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2010.
"The EU as a global ecological power : The logics of market integration,"
Sciences Po publications
2010-08, Sciences Po.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2010. "The EU as a global ecological power : The logics of market integration," Working Papers hal-01069416, HAL.
- Eloi Lauren & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2010. "The EU as a global ecological power : The logics of market integration," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Tomasz Grzegorz Grosse, 2011. "Low Carbon Economic Policy In Poland: An Example Of The Impact Of Europeanization," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 9-39, March.
- Vincent Della Sala, 2010. "Political Myth, Mythology and the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1-19, January.
- Prange-Gstöhl, Heiko, 2009. "Enlarging the EU's internal energy market: Why would third countries accept EU rule export?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5296-5303, December.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hac1p8kco is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob Skovgaard, 2013. "The Limits of Entrapment: The Negotiations on EU Reduction Targets, 2007–11," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1141-1157, November.
- Guy Harpaz & Asaf Shamis, 2010. "Normative Power Europe and the State of Israel: An Illegitimate EUtopia?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 579-616, June.
- Schunz, Simon, 2012. "Explaining the evolution of European Union foreign climate policy: A case of bounded adaptiveness," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 16, February.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:502-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Zutter, Elisabeth & Toro, Francisco, 2008. "Normative Power is in the Eye of the Beholder: An Empirical Assessment of Perceptions of EU Identity at the WTO," MERIT Working Papers 074, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mats Braun, 2014. "EU Climate Norms in East-Central Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 445-460, May.
- Gerau, Jasmin, 2012. "Shared Perceptions of Green? The perception and acceptance of European Union values and rules in environmental policy in Jordan," IEE Working Papers 195, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:45:y:2007:i::p:435-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.