The Construction of EU Normative Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vachudova, Milada Anna, 2005. "Europe Undivided: Democracy, Leverage, and Integration After Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241194.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neve Gordon & Sharon Pardo, 2015. "Normative Power Europe meets the Israeli-Palestinian conflict," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 265-274, September.
- Georgios K. Bountagkidis & Konstantinos C. Fragkos & Christos C. Frangos, 2015. "EU Development Aid towards Sub-Saharan Africa: Exploring the Normative Principle," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-32, January.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:6:p:1415-1431 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Zutter, Elisabeth & Toro, Francisco, 2008. "Normative Power is in the Eye of the Beholder: An Empirical Assessment of Perceptions of EU Identity at the WTO," MERIT Working Papers 074, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Neve Gordon & Sharon Pardo, 2015. "Normative Power Europe and the Power of the Local," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 416-427, March.
- Gerau, Jasmin, 2012. "Shared Perceptions of Green? The perception and acceptance of European Union values and rules in environmental policy in Jordan," IEE Working Papers 195, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:45:y:2007:i::p:1041-1064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.