The Politics of CAP Reform: Trade Negotiations, Institutional Settings and Blame Avoidance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver & Roeren-Wiemers, Tobias, 2014. "Farm level effects of policy reforms in Germany: First empirical evidence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1036-1047.
- Erjavec, Karmen & Erjavec, Emil, 2015. "‘Greening the CAP’ – Just a fashionable justification? A discourse analysis of the 2014–2020 CAP reform documents," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 53-62.
- Patricia Garcia-Duran & Montserrat Millet, 2014. "The determinants of CAP reform: learning from the European financial crisis and CAP 2013," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/315, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Arlindo Cunha & Alan Swinbank, 2009. "Exploring the Determinants of CAP Reform: A Delphi Survey of Key Decision-Makers," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 235-261, March.
- Erjavec, Karmen & Erjavec, Emil, 2009. "Changing EU agricultural policy discourses? The discourse analysis of Commissioner's speeches 2000-2007," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 218-226, April.
- Štefan Bojnec & Imre Fertő, 2015. "Agri-Food Export Competitiveness in European Union Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 476-492, May.
- Young, Linda M. & Hansen, Kathleen C., 2011. "Disconnections in US and EU Agricultural Policy and Trade Negotiations: A Transaction Cost Politics Approach," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 12(1).
- Imre Ferto & Stefan Bojnec, 2012. "EU Enlargement and Agro-Food Export Performance on EU Market Segments," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1206, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hardt, Łukasz, 0. "Wspólna Polityka Rolna A Polityka Spójności W Kontekście Przeglądu Budżetu Ue," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 4.
- Stéphanie Novak, 2013. "The Silence of Ministers: Consensus and Blame Avoidance in the Council of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1091-1107, November.
- Erjavec, Emil & Chantreuil, Frédéric & Hanrahan, Kevin & Donnellan, Trevor & Salputra, Guna & Kozar, Maja & van Leeuwen, Myrna, 2011. "Policy assessment of an EU wide flat area CAP payments system," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1550-1558, July.
- Giovanni Anania, 2007. "Multilateral trade negotiations, preferential trade agreements and European Union’s agricultural policies," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- Prehn, Sören & Brümmer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R., 2010. "Payment decoupling and the intra-European calf trade," DARE Discussion Papers 1008, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- M. Bruna Zolin, 2008. "The EU and Asia: World Trade Liberalisation and the Evolution of Agricultural Product Flows," Working Papers 2008_18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Furtan, William Hartley & Guzel, A. & Karantininis, Kostas, 2007. "The Doha Talks and the Bargaining Surplus in Agriculture," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 8(2).
- Marković, Ivan & Marković, Milan, 2014. "Agricultural Protectionism Of The European Union In The Conditions Of International Trade Liberalization," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(2).
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver & Roeren-Wiemers, Tobias, 2013. "Einzelbetriebliche Auswirkungen politischer Strukturreformen in der Landwirtschaft: Erste empirische Erkenntnisse," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 158268, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2007. "Multilateral Negotiations, Preferential Trade Agreements and the CAP. What's Ahead?," Working Papers 7283, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Robert Ackrill & Adrian Kay & Wyn Morgan, 2008. "The Common Agricultural Policy and Its Reform: The Problem of Reconciling Budget and Trade Concerns," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 393-411, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:45:y:2007:i::p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.