The Impact of Strategic Investment Choices on Post-Issue Operating Performance and Survival of US IPO Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001. "Going Public: The Theory and Evidence on How Companies Raise Equity Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198295990.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sahaym, Arvin & Cho, Sam Yul & Kim, Sang Kyun & Mousa, Fariss-Terry, 2016. "Mixed blessings: How top management team heterogeneity and governance structure influence the use of corporate venture capital by post-IPO firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1208-1218.
- Gao, Ning & Jain, Bharat A., 2011. "Founder CEO management and the long-run investment performance of IPO firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1669-1682, July.
- Mattia Cattaneo & Michele Meoli, 2013. "Investor protection and IPO survival in the Italian stock market," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 7, pages 141-158 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hsuan-Chi Chen & Keng-Yu Ho & Yu-Jen Hsiao & Cheng-Huan Wu, 2010. "The Diversification Effects of Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1-2), pages 171-205.
- Mauer, David C. & Wang, Song & Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Yilei, 2015. "Global diversification and IPO returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 436-456.
- Cressy, Robert & Farag, Hisham, 2014. "Stairway to heaven or gateway to hell? A competing risks analysis of delistings from Hong Kong's Growth Enterprise Market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 195-205.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:95:y:2018:i:c:p:59-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bajo, Emanuele & Barbi, Massimiliano, 2012. "The role of time value in convertible bond call policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 550-563.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:1:p:27-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jain, Bharat A. & Li, Joanne & Shao, Yingying, 2013. "Governance, product market competition and cash management in IPO firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2052-2068.
- Guo, Haifeng & Brooks, Robert, 2009. "Duration of IPOs between offering and listing: Cox proportional hazard models--Evidence for Chinese A-share IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 239-249, December.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:7:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40821-016-0049-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wasim Ahmad & Ranko Jelic, 2014. "Lockup Agreements and Survival of UK IPOs," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5-6), pages 717-742, June.
- Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Kallias, Antonios & Kallias, Konstantinos & Tzeremes, Panayiotis G., 2017. "Political money contributions of U.S. IPOs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 19-38.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:217-243 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:35:y:2008-04:i:3-4:p:459-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.