Information Asymmetry and Bidders' Gains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:decfin:v:41:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10203-018-0206-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:154-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shams, Syed M.M. & Duong, Huu Nhan & Singh, Harminder, 2016. "Information content of directors' trading around acquisitions," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 177-193.
- Manapol Ekkayokkaya & Phil Holmes & Krishna Paudyal, 2009. "Limited Information and the Sustainability of Unlisted-Target Acquirers' Returns," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9-10), pages 1201-1227.
- Morresi, Ottorino & Pezzi, Alberto, 2011. "21 years of international M&As and joint ventures by Italian medium-sized listed firms: Value creation or value destruction?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Díaz Díaz, Belén & Sanfilippo Azofra, Sergio & López Gutiérrez, Carlos, 2013. "Synergies or overpayment in European corporate M&A," MPRA Paper 51070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John S. Howe & Thibaut G. Morillon, 2017. "Do Mergers and Acquisitions Affect Information Asymmetry in the Banking Sector?," NFI Working Papers 2017-WP-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0610-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andriosopoulos, Dimitris & Yang, Shuai & Li, Wei-an, 2016. "The market valuation of M&A announcements in the United Kingdom," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 350-366.
- Gregory, Alan & O'Donohoe, Sheila, 2014. "Do cross border and domestic acquisitions differ? Evidence from the acquisition of UK targets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 61-69.
- Dodd, Olga & Louca, Christodoulos & Paudyal, Krishna, 2015. "The determinants of foreign trading volume of stocks listed in multiple markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 38-61.
- Черкасова Виктория Артуровна & Дуняшева Регина Фаритовна, 2016. "Инвестиционные Решения Компаний В Условиях Асимметрии Информации," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 20(4), pages 655-690.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:35:y:2008-04:i:3-4:p:376-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.