Trading with Asymmetric Volatility Spillovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:221-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelidis, Timotheos & Andrikopoulos, Andreas, 2010.
"Idiosyncratic risk, returns and liquidity in the London Stock Exchange: A spillover approach,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 214-221, June.
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & Timotheos Angelidis, 2008. "Idiosyncratic risk, returns and liquidity in the London Stock Exchange: a spillover approach," Working Papers 0017, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Milunovich, George & Thorp, Susan, 2006. "Valuing volatility spillovers," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22, September.
- Helena Chuliá & Hipòlit Torró, 2008. "The economic value of volatility transmission between the stock and bond markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(11), pages 1066-1094, November.
- Jullavut Kittiakarasakun & Yiuman Tse & George H.K. Wang, 2012. "The impact of trades by traders on asymmetric volatility for Nasdaq-100 index futures," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(8), pages 752-767, June.
- Sinem Derindere KOSEOGLU & Emrah Ismail CEVIK, 2013. "Testing for Causality in Mean and Variance between the Stock Market and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Application to the Major Central and Eastern European Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(1), pages 65-86, March.
- Mahmod Qadan & Joseph Yagil, 2012. "Fear sentiments and gold price: testing causality in-mean and in-variance," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 363-366, March.
- Okur, Mustafa & Cevik, Emrah Ismail, 2013. "Testing intraday volatility spillovers in Turkish capital markets: evidence from ISE," MPRA Paper 71477, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:149-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:1105-1123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:34:y:2007-11:i:9-10:p:1548-1568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.