The Long Run Share Price Performance of Malaysian Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001. "Going Public: The Theory and Evidence on How Companies Raise Equity Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198295990.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roslily Ramlee & Ruhani Ali, 2012. "Liquidity, Initial Public Offering (IPO) Long-Term Return and Government Ownership Evidence from Bursa Malaysia IPO Stocks," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 8(Supp. 1), pages 39-66.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:9:y:2013:i:2:p:151-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Hopp & A. Dreher, 2013.
"Do differences in institutional and legal environments explain cross-country variations in IPO underpricing?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 435-454, February.
- Axel Dreher & Christian Hopp, 2007. "Do Differences in Institutional and Legal Environments Explain Cross-Country Variations in IPO Underpricing?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2082, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Hopp & Axel Dreher, 2007. "Do Differences in Institutional and Legal Environments Explain Cross-Country Variations in IPO Underpricing?," KOF Working papers 07-172, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Christian Hopp & Axel Dreher, 2011. "Do Differences in Institutional and Legal Environments Explain Cross-Country Variations in IPO Underpricing?," Post-Print hal-00737933, HAL.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1018697 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruzita Abdul Rahim & Ros Zam Zam Sapian & Othman Yong & Noor Azryani Auzairy, 2013. "Flipping Activity and Subsequent Aftermarket Trading in Malaysian IPOs," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 9(1), pages 113-128.
- Pegah Dehghani & Ros Zam Zam Sapian, 2014. "Sectoral herding behavior in the aftermarket of Malaysian IPOs," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 227-246, July.
- Nurwati A. Ahmad-Zaluki & Wan Nordin Wan-Hussin, 2010. "Corporate governance and earnings forecasts accuracy," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 50-67, May.
- Ahmad-Zaluki, Nurwati A. & Campbell, Kevin & Goodacre, Alan, 2011. "Earnings management in Malaysian IPOs: The East Asian crisis, ownership control, and post-IPO performance," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 111-137, June.
- Moshirian, Fariborz & Ng, David & Wu, Eliza, 2010. "Model specification and IPO performance: New insights from Asia," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 62-74, January.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:14:y:2018:i:1:p:152-167 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:34:y:2007-01:i:1-2:p:78-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.