An Examination of the Equity Market Response to The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act Across Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, and Insurance Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Pilloff, 2004. "Bank merger activity in the United States, 1994-2003," Staff Studies 176, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorokina, Nonna & Thornton, John H., 2016. "Reactions of equity markets to recent financial reforms," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 50-69.
- Jane-Sue Wang & Jing-Twen Chen & Pin-Huang Chou, 2008. "Market Reactions To The Passage Of The Financial Holding Company Act In Taiwan," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 453-472, October.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Sotiris K. Staikouras & Panagiotis Dontis-Charitos, 2016. "Cross-Industry Product Diversification and Contagion in Risk and Return: The case of Bank-Insurance and Insurance-Bank Takeovers," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(3), pages 681-718, September.
- Filson, Darren & Olfati, Saman, 2014. "The impacts of Gramm–Leach–Bliley bank diversification on value and risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 209-221.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:366-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Weller, 2009.
"Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination,"
The Review of Black Political Economy,
Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 7-28, March.
- Christian E. Weller, 2008. "Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination," Working Papers wp171, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Christian Weller, 2010.
"Have Differences in Credit Access Diminished in an Era of Financial Market Deregulation?,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 68(1), pages 1-34.
- Christian E. Weller, 2007. "Have Differences in Credit Access Diminished in an Era of Financial Market Deregulation?," Working Papers wp144, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:33:y:2006-11:i:9-10:p:1629-1649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.