Explaining the Short- and Long-Term IPO Anomalies in the US by R&D
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:6:p:1133-1141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cho, Jaemin & Lee, Jaeho, 2013. "The venture capital certification role in R&D: Evidence from IPO underpricing in Korea," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 83-108.
- Castellani, Davide & Montresor, Sandro & Schubert, Torben & Vezzani, Antonio, 2017.
"Multinationality, R&D and productivity: Evidence from the top R&D investors worldwide,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 405-416.
- Davide Castellani & Sandro Montresor & Torben Schubert & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "Multinationality, R&D and Productivity Evidence from the top R&D investors worldwide," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Castellani, Davide & Montresor, Sandro & Schubert, Torben & Vezzani, Antonio, 2016. "Multinationality, R&D and Productivity: Evidence from the top R&D investors worldwide," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/18, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Davide Castellani & Sandro Montresor & Torben Schubert & Antonio Vezzani, 2016. "Multinationality, R&D and productivity: Evidence from the top R&D investors worldwide," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Federico Munari & Raffaele Oriani (ed.), 2011. "The Economic Valuation of Patents," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13561.
- Lehmann, Sibylle & Streb, Jochen, 2015. "The Berlin Stock Exchange in Imperial Germany – a Market for New Technology?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10558, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aktas, Nihat & Cousin, Jean-Gabriel & Ozdakak, Ali & Zhang, Junyao, 2016. "Industry IPOs, growth opportunities, and private target acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 193-209.
- Morricone, Serena & Munari, Federico & Oriani, Raffaele & de Rassenfosse, Gaetan, 2017. "Commercialization Strategy and IPO Underpricing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1133-1141.
- Galloway, Tera L. & Miller, Douglas R. & Sahaym, Arvin & Arthurs, Jonathan D., 2017. "Exploring the innovation strategies of young firms: Corporate venture capital and venture capital impact on alliance innovation strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 55-65.
- H. T. Tran & E. Santarelli, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp909, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:259-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serena Morricone & Raffaele Oriani, 2011. "Stock Market Valuation of Patent Portfolios," Chapters,in: The Economic Valuation of Patents, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Liu, Jianlei & Uchida, Konari & Gao, Ruidong, 2012. "Political connections and the long-term stock performance of Chinese IPOs," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 814-833.
- Nilabhra Bhattacharya & Elizabeth Demers & Philip Joos, 2010. "The Relevance of Accounting Information in a Stock Market Bubble: Evidence from Internet IPOs," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3-4), pages 291-321.
- Francesco Di Comite & d’Artis Kancs, 2015. "Macro-Economic Models for R&D and Innovation Policies," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sanjeev Dewan & Charles Shi & Vijay Gurbaxani, 2007. "Investigating the Risk-Return Relationship of Information Technology Investment: Firm-Level Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(12), pages 1829-1842, December.
- Alan Hughes & Jaeho Lee, 2006. "What's in a name and when does it matter? The hot and cold market impacts on underpricing of certification, reputation and conflicts of interest in venture capital backed Korean IPOs," Working Papers wp336, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Juha-Pekka Kallunki & Elina Pyykkö & Tomi Laamanen, 2009. "Stock Market Valuation, Profitability and R&D Spending of the Firm: The Effect of Technology Mergers and Acquisitions," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7-8), pages 838-862.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9412-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:33:y:2006-04:i:3-4:p:550-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.