Board Share-Ownership and Takeover Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azimjon Kuvandikov & Andrew Pendleton & David Higgins, 2014. "Employment Change after Takeovers: The Role of Executive Ownership," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(2), pages 191-236, June.
- Webb Cooper, Elizabeth, 2009. "Monitoring and governance of private banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 253-264, May.
- Andy Cosh & Alan Hughes, 2008. "Takeovers after "Takeovers"," Working Papers wp363, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Bouzgarrou, Houssam & Navatte, Patrick, 2013.
"Ownership structure and acquirers performance: Family vs. non-family firms,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 123-134.
- Houssam Bouzgarrou & Patrick Navatte, 2013. "Ownership structure and acquirers performance: Family vs. non-family firms," Post-Print halshs-00801736, HAL.
- Etienne Redor, 2016. "Board attributes and shareholder wealth in mergers and acquisitions: a survey of the literature," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(4), pages 789-821, December.
- Andy Cosh & Paul Guest & Alan Hughes, 2007. "UK Corporate Governance and Takeover Performance," Working Papers wp357, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Hicham SBAI, "undated". "Determinants of short-term value destruction for the acquiring firm," Journal of Academic Finance 99, RED research unit, university of Gabes, Tunisia.
- Dionysios Polemis & Dimitrios Gounopoulos, 2012. "Prediction of distress and identification of potential M&As targets in UK," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(11), pages 1085-1104, September.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:12:y:2016:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juha-Pekka Kallunki & Elina Pyykkö & Tomi Laamanen, 2009. "Stock Market Valuation, Profitability and R&D Spending of the Firm: The Effect of Technology Mergers and Acquisitions," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7-8), pages 838-862.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:33:y:2006-04:i:3-4:p:459-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.