The Time Series Properties of Financial Ratios: Lev Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Phillips & Hyungsik Moon, 2000.
"Nonstationary panel data analysis: an overview of some recent developments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 263-286.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Hyungsik R. Moon, 1999. "Nonstationary Panel Data Analysis: An Overview of Some Recent Developments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1221, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andros Gregoriou, 2010. "Corporate Valuation and Dividends: UK Evidence from Panel Unit Root and Cointegration Tests," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(1), pages 15-22, March.
- Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària & Carlos Vladimir Rodríguez-Caballero, 2013. "Polynomial Regressions and Nonsense Inference," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-13, November.
- Andros Gregoriou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2006.
"Inflation Targeting And The Stationarity Of Inflation: New Results From An Estar Unit Root Test,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 309-322, October.
- Andros Gregoriou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and the Stationarity of Inflation: New Results from an ESTAR Unit Root Test," Working Papers 2005_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Stuart McLeay & Maxwell Stevenson, 2006. "Modelling the Longitudinal Properties of Financial Ratios of European Firms," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp184, IIIS.
- M. E. Bontempi & L. Bottazzi & R. Golinelli, 2015.
"Dynamic corporate capital structure behavior: empirical assessment in the light of heterogeneity and non stationarity,"
wp988, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Laura Bottazzi & Roberto Golinelli, 2015. "ynamic corporate capital structure behavior:empirical assessment in the light of heterogeneity and non stationarity," Working Papers 537, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Claudia M. Buch & Esteban Prieto, 2014.
"Do Better Capitalized Banks Lend Less? Long-Run Panel Evidence from Germany,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Prieto, Esteban, 2012. "Do better capitalized banks lend less? Long-run panel evidence from Germany," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 37, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Claudia M. Buch & Esteban Prieto, 2012. "Do Better Capitalized Banks Lend Less? Long-Run Panel Evidence from Germany," IAW Discussion Papers 84, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Claudia M. Buch & Esteban Prieto, 2012. "Do Better Capitalized Banks Lend Less? Long-Run Panel Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 3836, CESifo Group Munich.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2006.
"Unit root tests in three-regime SETAR models,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(2), pages 252-278, July.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2002. "Unit Root Tests in Three-Regime SETAR Models," Working Papers 465, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2003. "Unit Root Tests in Three-Regime SETAR Models," ESE Discussion Papers 104, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Nikolas Topaloglou, 2015. "Minimizing bank liquidity risk: evidence from the Lehman crisis," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 23-44, June.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Fachin, Stefano, 2016.
"Time series analysis of financial stability of banks: Evidence from Saudi Arabia,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 3-17.
- Hassan, Ghassan & Stefano, Fachin, 2014. "Time Series Analysis of Financial stability of banks: Evidence from Saudi Arabia," MPRA Paper 71930, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2016.
- Jose Luis Gallizo & Pilar Gargallo & Manuel Salvador, 2008. "Multivariate partial adjustment of financial ratios: a Bayesian hierarchical approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 43-64.
- David Peel & Michael Peel & Ioannis Venetis, 2004. "Further empirical analysis of the time series properties of financial ratios based on a panel data approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 155-163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:30:y:2003-06:i:5-6:p:699-714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.