How Issue Size, Risk, and Complexity are Influencing External Financing Costs: German IPOs Analyzed from an Economies of Scale Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Buhner & Christophe Kaserer, 2002. "The Structure of External Financing Costs and the Economies of Scale View: New Evidence from Seasoned Equity Offerings in Germany," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 8(3), pages 315-358.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranajit Kumar Bairagi & William Dimovski, 2012. "The direct costs of raising external equity capital for US REIT IPOs," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(6), pages 538-562, September.
- Franzke, Stefanie A. & Grohs, Stefanie & Laux, Christian, 2003. "Initial public offerings and venture capital in Germany," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/26, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Sun, Xifang & Jiang, Ye, 2009. "Toward a theory of optimal financial structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5038, The World Bank.
- Ranajit Kumar Bairagi & William Dimovski, 2010. "The underpricing of US REIT IPOs: 1996--2010," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 233-248, December.
- Kaserer, Christoph & Mettler, Alfred & Obernberger, Stefan, 2008. "The impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley act on the cost of going public," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-07, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:30:y:2003-04:i:3-4:p:479-512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.