Positive (Zero) NPV Projects and the Behavior of Residual Earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igor Stubelj, 2010. "Valuation of Slovene Publicly Traded Companies with a Valuation Model Based on Expected Earnings and Growth Opportunities," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(1), pages 023-047.
- Yoshie Saito, 2012. "The demand for accounting information: young NASDAQ listings versus S&P 500 NYSE listings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 149-175, February.
- Bård Misund & Petter Osmundsen & Marius Sikveland, 2014.
"Vertical Integration and Valuation of International Oil Companies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5061, CESifo Group Munich.
- Misund, Bard & Osmundsen, Petter & Sikveland, Marius, 2014. "Vertical Integration and Valuation of International Oil Companies," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/18, University of Stavanger.
- Misund, Bård & Asche, Frank & Osmundsen, Petter, 2008. "Industry upheaval and valuation: Empirical evidence from the international oil and gas industry," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 398-424, December.
- Misund, Bård, 2015. "Vertical Integration and Value Relevance: Empirical Evidence from Oil and Gas Producers," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/14, University of Stavanger.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:30:y:2003-01:i:1-2:p:7-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.