Modelling the Implied Volatility of Options on Long Gilt Futures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lanne, Markku & Ahoniemi, Katja, 2008. "Implied Volatility with Time-Varying Regime Probabilities," MPRA Paper 23721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Audrino & Dominik Colangelo, 2009. "Option trading strategies based on semi-parametric implied volatility surface prediction," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Yanhui Chen & Kin Lai & Jiangze Du, 2014. "Modeling and forecasting Hang Seng index volatility with day-of-week effect, spillover effect based on ARIMA and HAR," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 113-132, December.
- Ahoniemi, Katja & Lanne, Markku, 2009. "Joint modeling of call and put implied volatility," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 239-258.
- Konstantinidi, Eirini & Skiadopoulos, George & Tzagkaraki, Emilia, 2008. "Can the evolution of implied volatility be forecasted? Evidence from European and US implied volatility indices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2401-2411, November.
- Psaradellis, Ioannis & Sermpinis, Georgios, 2016. "Modelling and trading the U.S. implied volatility indices. Evidence from the VIX, VXN and VXD indices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1268-1283.
- Viteva, Svetlana & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia V. & Campbell, Kevin, 2014. "The forecasting accuracy of implied volatility from ECX carbon options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 475-484.
- Markopoulou, Chryssa & Skintzi, Vasiliki & Refenes, Apostolos, 2016. "On the predictability of model-free implied correlation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 527-547.
- Adam Clements & Joanne Fuller, 2012. "Forecasting increases in the VIX: A time-varying long volatility hedge for equities," NCER Working Paper Series 88, National Centre for Econometric Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:29:y:2002:i:1&2:p:111-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.