Audit Quality and Auditor Size: An Evaluation of Reputation and Deep Pockets Hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Numata, Shingo & Takeda, Fumiko, 2010. "Stock market reactions to audit failure in Japan: The case of Kanebo and ChuoAoyama," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 175-199, June.
- Dennis M. Lopez & Pamela C. Smith, 2010. "Auditor Type and Audit Quality Differences in Nonprofit Healthcare Organizations – U.S. Evidence," Working Papers 0107, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:31:y:2001:i:4:p:291-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Augustine O. Okolie Ph.D, FCA, 2014. "Audit Firm Size and Market Price Per Share of Quoted Companies in Nigeria," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(5), pages 100-117, May.
- Pei-Gi Shu & Tsung-Kang Chen & Wen-Jye Hung, 2015. "Audit duration quality and client credit risk," Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 137-162, June.
- Katsuhiko Muramiya & Tomomi Takada, 2010. "Auditor Conservatism, Abnormal Accruals, and Going Concern Opinions," Discussion Papers 2010-64, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:14:y:2018:i:2:p:355-374 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:48:p:4833-4850 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ines Maraghni & Mehdi Nekhili, 2017.
"Audit committee characteristics and audit fees: Evidence from France
[Caractéristiques du comité d’audit et honoraires d’audit : cas des entreprises françaises]," Post-Print hal-01907594, HAL.
- Seiyed Alireza Mousavi & Behnoosh Aghaee Daneshvar, 2012. "An Investigation of Relationship between Audit Quality and Investment Opportunities in Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE)," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 1-17, October.
- repec:eee:reacre:v:25:y:2013:i:2:p:185-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serge Evraert & Stéphane Trebucq, 2003. "Crise De Confiance Et Information Comptable : Une Etude Empirique Des Reactions Du Marche Français A L'Annonce Des Affaires Enron Et Worldcom," Post-Print halshs-00582775, HAL.
- Hu, Shing-yang & Lin, Yueh-Hsiang & Lai, Christine W., 2016. "The effect of overvaluation on investment and accruals: The role of information," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 181-201.
- Seyed Mahmoud Hosseinniakani & Helena Inacio & Rui Mota, 2014. "A Review on Audit Quality Factors," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 243-254, April.
- Riadh Manita, 2009. "La qualité du processus d'audit : une étude empirique sur le marché financier tunisien," Post-Print halshs-00455733, HAL.
- repec:eee:reacre:v:20:y:2008:i:c:p:177-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jerry Sun & Guoping Liu, 2011. "Client-specific litigation risk and audit quality differentiation," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 300-316, April.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:23:y:2014:i:1:p:18-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prg:jnlcfu:v:2018:y:2018:i:1:id:507:p:5-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:64:y:2017:i:1:p:15-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:44-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:advacc:v:31:y:2015:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Karen K. & Price, Richard A. & Rountree, Brian R., 2008. "The market reaction to Arthur Andersen's role in the Enron scandal: Loss of reputation or confounding effects?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2-3), pages 279-293, December.
- Kuhn, Michael & Siciliani, Luigi, 2013. "Manipulation and auditing of public sector contracts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 251-267.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:55-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:26:y:1999-09:i:7&8:p:779-805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.