A Test of the Persistence in the Performance of UK Managed Funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva & Loriana Pelizzon, 2008.
"Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence,"
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-28, March.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 2008_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Casarin & Loriana Pelizzon & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 0817, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- M. Imtiaz Mazumder & Edward M. Miller & Oscar A. Varela, 2010. "Market Timing the Trading of International Mutual Funds: Weekend, Weekday and Serial Correlation Strategies," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7-8), pages 979-1007.
- Juan Carlos Matallín-Sáez & Amparo Soler-Domínguez & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2014. "On the robustness of persistence in mutual fund performance," Working Papers 2014/01, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Otten, Roger, 2011. "Emerging market mutual fund performance: Evidence for Poland," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 118-130, August.
- Keith Cuthbertson & Dirk Nitzsche & Niall O' Sullivan, 2004. "UK Mutual Fund Performance: Genuine Stock-Picking Ability or Luck," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 55, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Cuthbertson, Keith & Nitzsche, Dirk & O'Sullivan, Niall, 2008. "UK mutual fund performance: Skill or luck?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 613-634, September.
- Gregory, Alan & Tonks, Ian, 2004. "Performance of personal pension schemes in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24698, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dirk Nitzsche & Keith Cuthbertson & Niall O'Sullivan, 2005. "Mutual Fund Performance: Skill Or Luck?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 4, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1467-1477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fletcher, Jonathan & Forbes, David, 2002. "An exploration of the persistence of UK unit trust performance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 475-493, December.
- Matallín-Sáez, Juan Carlos & Soler-Domínguez, Amparo & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2016. "On the robustness of persistence in mutual fund performance," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 192-231.
- Chris Bilson & Angela Frino & Richard Heaney, 2005. "Australian retail fund performance persistence," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 45(1), pages 25-42.
- Bangassa, Kenbata & Su, Chen & Joseph, Nathan L., 2012. "Selectivity and timing performance of UK investment trusts," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1149-1175.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:26:y:1999-06:i:5&6:p:559-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.