Corporate Takeovers: Mode of Payment, Returns and Trading Activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shams, Syed M.M. & Gunasekarage, Abeyratna & Colombage, Sisira R.N., 2013. "Does the organisational form of the target influence market reaction to acquisition announcements? Australian evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 89-108.
- Jackson, Gregory, 2010. "Understanding corporate governance in the United States: An historical and theoretical reassessment," Arbeitspapiere 223, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Clements, Marcus & Singh, Harminder, 2011. "An analysis of trading in target stocks before successful takeover announcements," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, February.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:108-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sudi Sudarsanam & Ghulam Sorwar, 2010. "Determinants of Takeover Premium in Cash Offers: An Option Pricing Approach," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5-6), pages 687-714.
- Jan Bo Jakobsen & Torben Voetmann, 2003.
"Post-acquisition performance in the short and long run. Evidence from the Copenhagen Stock Exchange 1993-1997,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 323-342.
- Jakobsen, Jan & Voetmann, Torben, 1999. "Post-Acquisition Performance in the Short and Long Run Evidence from the Copenhagen Stock Exchange 1993-1997," Working Papers 2000-4, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:185-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chuang, Kai-Shi, 2017. "Corporate life cycle, investment banks and shareholder wealth in M&As," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 122-134.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Raat, Erwin, 2016.
"Acquiring control in emerging markets: Foreign acquisitions in Eastern Europe and the effect on shareholder wealth,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 153-169.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Raat, Erwin, 2014. "Acquiring Control in Emerging Markets: Foreign Acquisitions in Eastern Europe and the Effect on Shareholder Wealth," MPRA Paper 62360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manapol Ekkayokkaya & Phil Holmes & Krishna Paudyal, 2009. "Limited Information and the Sustainability of Unlisted-Target Acquirers' Returns," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9-10), pages 1201-1227.
- Hicham SBAI, 2017. "Les déterminants de la destruction de valeur à court terme pour l'entreprise acquéreuse," Journal of Academic Finance, RED research unit, university of Gabes, Tunisia, vol. 8(2), December.
- Yuan Gao & Derek Oler, 2012. "Rumors and pre-announcement trading: why sell target stocks before acquisition announcements?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 485-508, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:26:y:1999-06:i:5&6:p:521-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.