Ownership Structure, Firm Performance and Top Executive Change: An Analysis of UK Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lau, Chung-Ming & Fan, Dennis K.K. & Young, Michael N. & Wu, Shukun, 2007. "Corporate governance effectiveness during institutional transition," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 425-448, August.
- Chakraborty, Atreya & Sheikh, Shahbaz & Subramanian, Narayanan, 2009. "The relationship between incentive compensation and performance related CEO turnover," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 295-311, July.
- Dedman, Elisabeth & Lin, Stephen W. -J., 2002. "Shareholder wealth effects of CEO departures: evidence from the UK," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 81-104, January.
- Florackis, Chrisostomos & Kostakis, Alexandros & Ozkan, Aydin, 2009. "Managerial ownership and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1350-1357, December.
- David Hillier & Patrick McColgan, 2008. "An analysis of majority owner-managed companies in the UK," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 48(4), pages 603-623.
- James Lau & Philip Sinnadurai & Sue Wright, 2009. "Corporate governance and chief executive officer dismissal following poor performance: Australian evidence," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 49(1), pages 161-182.
- Powers, Eric A., 2005. "Interpreting logit regressions with interaction terms: an application to the management turnover literature," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 504-522, June.
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:33:y:2003:i:1:p:33-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter P. Mkumbuzi, 2016. "Influence of Intellectual Capital Investment, Risk, Industry Membership and Corporate Governance Mechanisms on the Voluntary Disclosure of Intellectual Capital by UK Listed Companies," Asian Social Science, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(1), pages 42-74, January.
- Paul André, 2009. ""Discussion of" Firm Performance and Managerial Succession in Family Managed Firms," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3-4), pages 485-495.
- X. Meng & S. Zeng & C. Tam & X. Xu, 2013. "Whether Top Executives’ Turnover Influences Environmental Responsibility: From the Perspective of Environmental Information Disclosure," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 341-353, May.
- Mai Dao & Hua-Wei Huang & Ken Y. Chen & Ting-Chiao Huang, 2014. "Can Management Turnover Restore the Financial Statement Credibility of Restating Firms? Further Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7-8), pages 893-925, September.
- Kind, Axel & Schläpfer, Yves, 2011. "Are forced CEO turnovers good or bad news?," Working papers 2011/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:29:y:1999:i:4:p:337-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Dennis K.K. & Lau, Chung-Ming & Young, Michael, 2007. "Is China's corporate governance beginning to come of age? The case of CEO turnover," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 105-120, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:25:y:1998-11:i:9-10:p:1089-1118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.