Predicting Stock Returns Using Financial Statement Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Photis Panayides & Neophytos Lambertides, 2011. "Fundamental Analysis and Relative Efficiency of Maritime Firms: Dry Bulk vs Tanker Firms," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Maritime Economics, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Vázquez & Giorgio Zanarone, 2009.
"Institutional constraints on organizations: the case of Spanish car dealerships,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 15-26.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Vázquez & Giorgio Zanarone, 1999. "Institutional constraints on organizations: The case of Spanish car dealerships," Economics Working Papers 348, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2007.
- Stina Skogsvik & Kenth Skogsvik, 2010. "Accounting‐Based Probabilistic Prediction of ROE, the Residual Income Valuation Model and the Assessment of Mispricing in the Swedish Stock Market," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(4), pages 387-418, December.
- Demmer, Matthias, 2015. "Improving profitability forecasts with information on earnings quality," Discussion Papers 2015/16, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Stina Skogsvik, 2008. "Financial Statement Information, the Prediction of Book Return on Owners' Equity and Market Efficiency: The Swedish Case," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7-8), pages 795-817.
- Nikola Petrovic & Stuart Manson & Jerry Coakley, 2009. "Does Volatility Improve UK Earnings Forecasts?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9-10), pages 1148-1179.
- Avkiran, Necmi K. & Morita, Hiroshi, 2010. "Predicting Japanese bank stock performance with a composite relative efficiency metric: A new investment tool," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 254-271, June.
- Rimona Palas & Amos Baranes, 2017. "The Prediction of Earnings Movement Using Mandated XBRL data ? Industry Analysis," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507381, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Chau Duong & Gioia Pescetto & Daniel Santamaria, 2014. "How value-glamour investors use financial information: UK evidence of investors' confirmation bias," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 524-549, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:25:y:1998-06:i:5&6:p:631-657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.