Consistency of UK Pension Fund Investment Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"Pension reform, financial literacy and public information: a case study of the United Kingdom,"
10323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "Pension reform, financial literacy and public information : a case study of the United Kingdom," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 21312, The World Bank.
- Carmen-Pilar Mart¨ª-Ballester, 2012. "A Comparative Analysis of the Performance of Collective Investment Institutions," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 43-52, May.
- Anastasia Petraki & Anna Zalewska, 2013. "With whom and in what is it better to save? Personal pensions in the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/304, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Anastasia Petraki & Anna Zalewska, 2017. "Jumping over a low hurdle: personal pension fund performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 153-190, January.
- Matallín-Sáez, Juan Carlos & Soler-Domínguez, Amparo & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2016. "On the robustness of persistence in mutual fund performance," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 192-231.
- Petr Parshakov, 2014. "Russian Mutual Funds: Skill vs. Luck," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anastasia Petraki & Anna Zalewska, 2013. "Jumping over a low hurdle: Personal pension fund performance," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/305, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Fabrice Hervé, 2003.
"La persistance de la performance des fonds de pension individuels britanniques:une étude empirique sur des fonds investis en actions et des fonds obligataires,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 6(3), pages 41-77, September.
- Fabrice Herve, 2002. "La persistance de la performance des fonds de pension individuels britanniques : une étude empirique sur des fonds investis en actions et des fonds obligataires," Working Papers 2002-3, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Fabrice Hervé, 2003. "La persistance de la performance des fonds de pension individuels britanniques : une étude empirique sur des fonds investis en actions et des fonds obligataires," Post-Print hal-00488374, HAL.
- Juan Carlos Matallín-Sáez & Amparo Soler-Domínguez & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2014. "On the robustness of persistence in mutual fund performance," Working Papers 2014/01, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Gregory, Alan & Tonks, Ian, 2004. "Performance of personal pension schemes in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24698, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fletcher, Jonathan & Forbes, David, 2002. "An exploration of the persistence of UK unit trust performance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 475-493, December.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:654-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Ammann & Andreas Zingg, 2008. "Investment Performance of Swiss Pension Funds and Investment Foundations," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(II), pages 153-195, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:24:y:1997-03:i:2:p:155-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.