Path Dependence, Corporate Governance and Complementarity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Reinhard H. Schmidt & Gerald Spindler, 2002. "Path Dependence, Corporate Governance and Complementarity," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 27, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2010.
"Shareholder access to manager-biased courts and the monitoring/litigation trade-off,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(2), pages 270-300.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2007. "Shareholder Access to Manager-Biased Courts and the Monitoring/Litigation Tradeoff," Working Papers w0106, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Sadowski, Dieter & Junkes, Joachim & Lindenthal, Sabine, 1999. "Labour co-determination and corporate governance in Germany: The economic impact of marginal and symbolic rights," Quint-Essenzen 60, University of Trier, Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Community (IAAEG).
- Zimmermann, Heinz & Beiner, Stefan & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Schmid, Markus, 2004. "Corporate Governance, Unternehmensbewertung und Wettbewerb : eine Untersuchung für die Schweiz," Working papers 2004/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Sudi Sudarsanam & Tim Broadhurst, 2012. "Corporate governance convergence in Germany through shareholder activism: Impact of the Deutsche Boerse bid for London Stock Exchange," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(2), pages 235-268, May.
- Deakin, S. & Sarkar, P. & Singh, A., 2011.
"An End to Consensus? The Selective Impact of Corporate Law Reform on Financial Development,"
wp423, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Deakin, Simon & Sarkar, Prabirjit & Singh, Ajit, 2011. "An end to consensus? the selective impact of corporate law reform on financial development," MPRA Paper 39047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Lacetera, 2001.
"Corporate Governance and the Governance of Innovation: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 29-59, March.
- Nicola Lacetera, 2000. "Corporate Governance and the Governance of Innovation: the Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," KITeS Working Papers 122, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2000.
- Schmidt, Reinhard H., 2003.
"Corporate Governance in Germany: An Economic Perspective,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2003/36, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Reinhard H. Schmidt, 2004. "Corporate Governance in Germany: An Economic Perspective," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 118, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Marc Goergen & Christine A. Mallin & Eve Mitleton-Kelly & Ahmed Al-Hawamdeh & Iris H-Y Chiu, 2010. "Corporate Governance and Complexity Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13927.
- Noriyuki Tsunogaya & Parmod Chand, 2012. "The Complex Equilibrium Paths towards International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the Anglo-American Model: The Case of Japan," The Japanese Accounting Review, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, vol. 2, pages 117-137, December.
- Armour, J. & Deakin, S. & Mollica, V. & Siems, M.M., 2010. "Law and Financial Development: What we are learning from time-series evidence," Working Papers wp399, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Harilaos Mertzanis, 2011. "The effectiveness of corporate governance policy in Greece," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 222-243, July.
- Esther Pittroff, 2016. "Whistle-blowing regulation in different corporate governance systems: an analysis of the regulation approaches from the view of path dependence theory," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(4), pages 703-727, December.
- August Turina, 2004. "Complexity and innovation in business systemswith focus on transitional countries," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 2(2), pages 104-118.
- Patrick Velte & Stefan Weber, 2011. "Outsider- und Insider-Systeme der Corporate Governance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 473-482, April.
- Udayasankar, Krishna & Das, Shobha & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar, 2008. "When is Two Really Company? The Effects of Competition and Regulation on Corporate Governance," Working Paper Series 4020, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:5:y:2002:i:3:p:311-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.