New Perspective on FX Markets: Order-Flow Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Tyurin, 2004. "High-Frequency Principal Components and Evolution of Liquidity in a Limit Order Market," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 579, Econometric Society.
- Abdullah Gulcu & Dilem Yildirim, 2018. "Smooth Breaks And Nonlinear Mean Reversion In Real Interest Parity: Evidence From East Asian Countries," ERC Working Papers 1804, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2018.
- Zarrabi, Nima & Snaith, Stuart & Coakley, Jerry, 2017. "FX technical trading rules can be profitable sometimes!," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 113-127.
- Michael W. Brandt & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 2003. "Price Discovery in the U.S. Treasury Market: The Impact of Orderflow and Liquidity on the Yield Curve," NBER Working Papers 9529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katusiime, Lorna & Shamsuddin, Abul & Agbola, Frank W., 2015. "Macroeconomic and market microstructure modelling of Ugandan exchange rate," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 175-186.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:4:y:2001:i:2:p:303-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.