Hedge Funds and Financial Stability: An Analysis of Their Factor Exposures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregoriou, Greg N. & Sedzro, Komlan & Zhu, Joe, 2005. "Hedge fund performance appraisal using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 555-571, July.
- Boyson, Nicole M. & Stahel, Christof W. & Stulz, Rene M., 2006.
"Is There Hedge Fund Contagion?,"
Working Paper Series
2006-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Boyson, Nicole & Stahel, Christof & Stulz, Rene, 2008. "Is There Hedge Fund Contagion?," Working Papers 08-2, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Nicole M. Boyson & Christof W. Stahel & Rene M. Stulz, 2006. "Is There Hedge Fund Contagion?," NBER Working Papers 12090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wong, Wing-Keung & Phoon, Kok Fai & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2008. "Stochastic dominance analysis of Asian hedge funds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 204-223, June.
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Loriana Pelizzon, 2008. "Crises and Hedge Fund Risk," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2561, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2009.
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Loriana Pelizzon, 2006. "Phase-Locking and Switching Volatility in Hedge Funds," Working Papers 2006_54, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Billio, Monica & Getmansky, Mila & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2012. "Dynamic risk exposures in hedge funds," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3517-3532.
- Capocci, Daniel, 2006. "Neutrality of market neutral funds," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 309-333, December.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2005:i:9:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azman-Saini, W.N.W., 2006. "Hedge funds, exchange rates and causality: Evidence from Thailand and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:4:y:2001:i:2:p:161-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.