Decoupling at the Margin: The Threat to Monetary Policy from the Electronic Revolution in Banking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert Cette & Christian Pfister, 2003.
"The challenges of the "new economy" for monetary policy,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 213-233
Bank for International Settlements.
- Cette, G. & Pfister, C., 2003. "The Challenges of the "New Economy" for Monetary Policy," Working papers 100, Banque de France.
- C. Sardoni, 2006. "Why Central Banks (and Money) Rule the Roost," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_457, Levy Economics Institute.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2015. "The functions of money and the demand for liquidity," Working Papers 3/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Nelson, Edward, 2010. "Money and Inflation: Some Critical Issues," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 3, pages 97-153 Elsevier.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013.
"Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," MPRA Paper 45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Alexander Abroskin, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology - An Evolutionary Discussion," Post-Print hal-00865865, HAL.
- Marco Arnone & Luca Bandiera, 2004. "Monetary Policy, Monetary Areas, and Financial Development with Electronic Money," IMF Working Papers 04/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2004.
"Monetary Policy In Economies With Little Or No Money,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 81-92, June.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2003. "Monetary Policy in Economies with Little or No Money," NBER Working Papers 9838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2006.
"The New Economy and the Challenges for Macroeconomic Policy,"
Chapters,in: The New Economy and Beyond, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2002. "The New Economy and the Challenges for Macroeconomic Policy," NBER Working Papers 8935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip R. Lane, 2002.
"Monetary-Fiscal Interactions in an Uncertain World: Lessons for European Policymakers,"
Trinity Economics Papers
200213, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Lane, P.R., 2002. "Monetary-Fiscal Interactions in an Uncertain World: Lessons for European Policymakers," CEG Working Papers 20027, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- BENNETT T. McCALLUM, 2008. "How Important Is Money in the Conduct of Monetary Policy? A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 1783-1790, December.
- Hasan Cömert, 2012. "Decoupling between the Federal Funds Rate and Long-term Interest Rates: Decreasing Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in the U.S," Working Papers wp295, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jan Marc Berk, 2002. "Central banking and financial innovation. A survey of the modern literature," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(222), pages 263-297.
- Thornton, Daniel L., 2014.
"Monetary policy: Why money matters (and interest rates don’t),"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 202-213.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2008. "Monetary policy: why money matters and interest rates don't," Working Papers 2008-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2012. "Monetary policy: why money matters, and interest rates don’t," Working Papers 2012-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:vls:rojfme:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:154-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Korhonen, Tapio, 2001. "Finnish monetary and foreign exchange policy and the changeover to the euro," Research Discussion Papers 25/2001, Bank of Finland.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2006. "The daily liquidity effect," Working Papers 2006-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Bordo & Andrew Filardo, 2005.
"Deflation and monetary policy in a historical perspective: remembering the past or being condemned to repeat it?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(44), pages 799-844, October.
- Michael D. Bordo & Andrew Filardo, 2004. "Deflation and Monetary Policy in a Historical Perspective: Remembering the Past or Being Condemned to Repeat It?," NBER Working Papers 10833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Manuel Gutiérrez, 2008. "A Frictionless Economy With Subotimizing Agents," Vienna Economics Papers 0811, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- repec:vls:rojfme:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:275-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helmut Wagner, 2005. "Globalization and financial instability: Challenges for exchange rate and monetary policy," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(7), pages 616-638, July.
- Jan Marc Berk, 2002. "Banca centrale e innovazione finanziaria. Una rassegna della letteratura recente," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 55(220), pages 345-385.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2013. "Central bank finances," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 71, January.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:205-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helmut Wagner, 2001. "Implications of Globalization for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 01/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Marc Berk, 2002. "Central banking and financial innovation. A survey of the modern literature," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(222), pages 263-297.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:3:y:2000:i:2:p:261-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.