Third-Degree Price Discrimination in the Presence of Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajat Archaryya & María del Carmen García-Alonso, 2009. "Health Systems, Inequality and Incentives to Innovate," Studies in Economics 0902, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Pedro Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2008. "On international cost-sharing of pharmaceutical R&D," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 301-312, December.
- Rajat Acharyya & María D. C. García-Alonso, 2014. "Universal Access, Parallel Trade And Incentives To Innovate," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 74-91, December.
- Pedro Pita Barros & Xavier Martínez-Giralt, 2006. "On insurance and the cost-sharing of pharmaceutical R&D," Working Papers 293, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Edward Lopez & David Molina, 2010. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination: Apology Not Necessary," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(4), pages 383-397, December.
- Rajat Acharyya & Maria D.C. Garcia-Alonso, 2008. "Income-Based Price Subsidies, Parallel Imports and Markets Access to New Drugs for the Poor," Studies in Economics 0820, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:7:y:2006:i::p:419-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.