Misleading Rankings of Research in Business: A Reply -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Serrano, 2004.
"The Measurement of Intellectual Influence: the Views of a Sceptic,"
AccessEcon, vol. 1(3), pages 1-6.
- Roberto Serrano, 2004. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence: the Views of a Sceptic," Working Papers 2004-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Serrano, 2004. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence: the Views of a Sceptic," Economics Working Papers 0040, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Sönke Albers, 2009. "Misleading Rankings of Research in Business," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 352-363, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:1:y:2004:i:3:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2004.
"The Measurement of Intellectual Influence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 963-977, May.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence," Economic theory and game theory 015, Oscar Volij.
- Volij, Oscar & Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio, 2004. "The Measurment of Intellectual Influence," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10797, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Ritzberger, 2008. "A Ranking of Journals in Economics and Related Fields," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 402-430, November.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "The Relative Impacts of Economics Journals: 1970-1990," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 640-666, June.
- Oliver Fabel & Miriam Hein & Robert Hofmeister, 2009. "Research Productivity in Business Economics: A Second Reply," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 372-374, August.
- Klaus Ritzberger, 2008. "Eine invariante Bewertung wirtschaftswissenschaftlicher Fachzeitschriften," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(3), pages 267-285, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:10:y:2009:i::p:364-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.