Misleading Rankings of Research in Business: A Reply -super-
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): (08)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1465-6485|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1465-6485|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roberto Serrano, 2004.
"The Measurement of Intellectual Influence: the Views of a Sceptic,"
AccessEcon, vol. 1(3), pages 1-6.
- Roberto Serrano, 2004. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence: the Views of a Sceptic," Economics Working Papers 0040, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Roberto Serrano, 2004. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence: the Views of a Sceptic," Working Papers 2004-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sönke Albers, 2009. "Misleading Rankings of Research in Business," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 352-363, 08.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:1:y:2004:i:3:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002.
"The Measurement of Intellectual Influence,"
Economic theory and game theory
015, Oscar Volij.
- Klaus Ritzberger, 2008. "A Ranking of Journals in Economics and Related Fields," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 402-430, November.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "The Relative Impacts of Economics Journals: 1970-1990," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 640-666, June.
- Oliver Fabel & Miriam Hein & Robert Hofmeister, 2009. "Research Productivity in Business Economics: A Second Reply," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 372-374, 08.
- Klaus Ritzberger, 2008. "Eine invariante Bewertung wirtschaftswissenschaftlicher Fachzeitschriften," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(3), pages 267-285, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:10:y:2009:i::p:364-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.