The Intergenerational Impact of Long-term Care Financing Alternatives in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Joan Costa-Font & Concepcio Patxot, 2004. "The Intergenerational Impact of Long-term Care Financing Alternatives in Spain," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 29(4), pages 599-619, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Concepció Patxot & Elisenda Renteria & Miguel Sanchez-Romero & Guadalupe Souto, 2011. "How intergenerational transfers finance the lifecycle deficit in Spain," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Concepció Patxot & Elisenda Rentería & Miguel Romero & Guadalupe Souto, 2012.
"Measuring the balance of government intervention on forward and backward family transfers using NTA estimates: the modified Lee arrows,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(3), pages 442-461, June.
- Concepció Patxot & Elisenda Renteria & Miguel Sánchez Romero & Guadalupe Souto, 2012. "Measuring the balance of government intervention on forward and backward family transfers using NTA estimates: the modified Lee Arrows," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Joan Costa-Font & Raphael Wittenberg & Concepció Patxot & Adelina Comas-Herrera & Cristiano Gori & Alessandra di Maio & Linda Pickard & Alessandro Pozzi & Heinz Rothgang, 2008. "Projecting Long-Term Care Expenditure in Four European Union Member States: The Influence of Demographic Scenarios," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 303-321, April.
- Adelina Comas-Herrera & Alessandra di Maio & Alessandro Pozzi & ConcepciÛ Patxot & Cristiano Gori & Heinz Rothgang & Joan Costa i Font & Linda Pickard & Raphael Wittenberg, "undated". "How Does Demography affect Long-Term Care Expenditures Projections?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 231, FEDEA.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Rovira-Forns, Joan, 2008. "Who is willing to pay for long-term care insurance in Catalonia?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 72-84, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:geneva:v:29:y:2004:i:4:p:599-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/genevea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.