The Impact of Genetic Testing on Healthcare Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Hoy & Fabienne Orsi & François Eisinger & Jean Paul Moatti, 2003. "The Impact of Genetic Testing on Healthcare Insurance," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 28(2), pages 203-221, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maureen Durnin & Michael Hoy & Michael Ruse, 2012. "Genetic Testing and Insurance: The Complexity of Adverse Selection," Working Papers 1208, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hoel, Michael & Iversen, Tor & Nilssen, Tore & Vislie, Jon, 2006. "Genetic testing in competitive insurance markets with repulsion from chance: A welfare analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 847-860, September.
- Oster, Emily & Shoulson, Ira & Quaid, Kimberly & Dorsey, E. Ray, 2010.
"Genetic adverse selection: Evidence from long-term care insurance and Huntington disease,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1041-1050, December.
- Emily Oster & Ira Shoulson & Kimberly Quaid & E. Ray Dorsey, 2009. "Genetic Adverse Selection: Evidence from Long-Term Care Insurance and Huntington Disease," NBER Working Papers 15326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emons Winand, 2009.
"Genetic Tests and Inter-Temporal Screening in Competitive Insurance Markets,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Winand Emons, 2006. "Genetic Tests and Intertemporal Screening in Competitive Insurance Markets," Diskussionsschriften dp0605, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Emons, Winand, 2007. "Genetic Tests and Intertemporal Screening in Competitive Insurance Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder & Cesar Mantilla, 2014.
"Adverse Selection vs Discrimination Risk with Genetic Testing. An Experimental Approach,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5080, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder & César Mantilla, 2014. "Adverse Selection vs Discrimination Risk with Genetic Testing. An Experimental Approach," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012341, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ray Rees & Patricia Apps, 2006. "Genetic testing, income distribution and insurance markets, CHERE Working Paper 2006/3," Working Papers 2006/3, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bardey, David & De Donder, Philippe & Mantilla, Cesar, 2017.
"How Is the Trade-off between Adverse Selection and Discrimination Risk Affected by Genetic Testing? : Theory and Experiment,"
TSE Working Papers
17-777, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder & César Mantilla, 2017. "How Is the Trade-off between Adverse Selection and Discrimination Risk Affected by Genetic Testing? Theory and Experiment," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015465, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder & Cesar Mantilla, 2017. "How is the Trade-off between Adverse Selection and Discrimination Risk Affected by Genetic Testing? Theory and Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6402, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vicky Barham & Rose Anne Devlin & Olga Milliken, 2016. "Genetic Health Risks: The Case for Universal Public Health Insurance," Working Papers 1605E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Christine Arentz, 2012. "Auswirkungen von Gentests in der Krankenversicherung," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 04/2012, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Michael Hoy & Michael Ruse, 2008. "“No Solution to This Dilemma Exists”: Discrimination, Insurance, and the Human Genome Project," Working Papers 0808, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:geneva:v:28:y:2003:i::p:203-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/genevea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.