A brief history of market efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeetendra Dangol, 2008. "Unanticipated Political Events and Stock Returns: An Event Study," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 20, pages 86-110, April.
- Omay, Nazli C. & Karadagli, Ece C., 2010. "Testing Weak Form Market Efficiency for Emerging Economies: A Nonlinear Approach," MPRA Paper 27312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Ann Shawing & Pangastuti, Airin, 2016. "Stock market efficiency and liquidity: The Indonesia Stock Exchange merger," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 28-40.
- António Martins & Ana Serra, 2011.
"Market impact of international sporting and cultural events,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(4), pages 382-416, October.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra, 2007. "Market Impact of International Sporting and Cultural Events," FEP Working Papers 240, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra, 2007. "Market Impact of International Sporting and Cultural Events," Working Papers 0720, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Wolfgang Schulte & Roberto Violi, 2002.
"Interactions between cash and derivatives bond markets: some evidence for the euro area,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market functioning and central bank policy, volume 12, pages 222-267
Bank for International Settlements.
- Wolfgang Schulte & Roberto Violi, 2001. "Interactions between cash and derivatives bond markets: some evidence for the euro area," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The changing shape of fixed income markets: a collection of studies by central bank economists, volume 5, pages 67-112 Bank for International Settlements.
- Camilleri, Silvio John, 2005.
"Can a Stock Index Be Less Efficient Than Underlying Shares? An Analysis Using Malta Stock Exchange Data,"
84574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvio John Camilleri, 2005. "Can a Stock Index be Less Efficient than Underlying Shares? An Analysis Using Malta Stock Exchange Data," Finance 0507006, EconWPA.
- Dimson, Elroy & Mussavian, Massoud, 1999. "Three centuries of asset pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1745-1769, December.
- Rayenda Brahmana & Chee-Wooi Hooy & Zamri Ahmad, 2012. "Weather, investor irrationality and day-of-the-week anomaly: case of Indonesia," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 129-146, July.
- Perlin, M., 2007. "M of a kind: A Multivariate Approach at Pairs Trading," MPRA Paper 8309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kane, Edward J., 2004.
"Continuing dangers of disinformation in corporate accounting reports,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 149-164.
- Edward J. Kane, 2003. "Continuing Dangers of Disinformation in Corporate Accounting Reports," NBER Working Papers 9634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mamipour, Siab & Vaezi Jezeie, Fereshteh, 2015. "Non-Linearities in the relation between oil price, gold price and stock market returns in Iran: a multivariate regime-switching approach," MPRA Paper 66202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NWIDOBIE, Barine Michael, 2014. "The Random Walk Theory: An Empirical Test in the Nigerian Capital Market," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(12), pages 1840-1848, December.
- Victor Dragotă & Elena Ţilică, 2014. "Market efficiency of the Post Communist East European stock markets," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(2), pages 307-337, June.
- Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat & Reddy, K. Srinivasa, 2011. "Open Offers and Shareholders Earnings – Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 60432, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Ben Rejeb, Aymen & Arfaoui, Mongi, 2016. "Conventional and Islamic stock markets: what about financial performance?," MPRA Paper 73495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Posada & Adolfo López-Paredes, 2007. "How to Choose the Bidding Strategy in Continuous Double Auctions: Imitation Versus Take-The-Best Heuristics," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(1), pages 1-6.
- Ben Rejeb, Aymen & Boughrara, Adel, 2013. "Financial liberalization and stock markets efficiency: New evidence from emerging economies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 186-208.
- WARBURTON, Christopher E.S., 2013. "When Markets Fail: Asset Prices, Government Expenditures, and the Velocity of Money," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 73-92.
- Perlin, M., 2007. "Evaluation of pairs trading strategy at the Brazilian financial market," MPRA Paper 8308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:4:y:1998:i:1:p:91-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.