Is inflation targeting feasible in Poland?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartosz Maćkowiak, 2006.
"How Much of the Macroeconomic Variation in Eastern Europe is Attributable to External Shocks?,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(3), pages 523-544, September.
- Bartosz Mackowiak, 2005. "How much of the Macroeconomic Variation in Eastern Europe is Attributable to External Shocks?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Wojciech Maliszewski, 2002. "Monetary Policy in Transition: Structural Econometric Modelling and Policy Simulations," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0246, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- OROS, Cornel & ROMOCEA-TURCU, Camelia, 2009.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanisms In The Ceecs: A Structural Var Approach,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Cornel Oros & Camélia Turcu, 2009. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanisms in the CEECs : A Structural VAR Approach," Post-Print hal-00954297, HAL.
- Dejan ŽIVKOV & Jovan NJEGIĆ & Nataša PAPIĆ-BLAGOJEVIĆ & Jovan PETRONIJEVIĆ, 2016. "Monetary Effectiveness in Small Transition Economy – The Case of the Republic of Serbia," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 5-18, September.
- Jérôme Héricourt, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission in the CEECs : revisited results using alternative econometrics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla05020, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Christian Just, 2004. "The International Financial Architecture: Official Proposals on Crisis Resolution," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 73-89.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2005.
"Monetary policy transmission, interest rate rules and inflation targeting in three transition countries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 183-201, January.
- R. Golinelli & R. Rovelli, 2001. "Monetary Policy transmission, interest rate rules and inflation targeting in three transition countries," Working Papers 429, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Golinelli & Riccardo Rovelli, 2002. "Monetary Policy Transmission, Interest Rate Rules and Inflation Targeting in Three Transition Countries," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp10, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Ekaterina Vostroknutova, 2003.
"Polish Stabilization: What can we learn from the I(2) Cointegration Analysis?,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 177-198, June.
- Ekaterina VOSTROKNUTOVA, 2003. "Polish Stabilization: What Can We Learn From the I (2) Cointegration Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/06, European University Institute.
- Frömmel, Michael & Schobert, Franziska, 2006. "Monetary Policy Rules in Central and Eastern Europe," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-341, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina, 2006. "The information content of the neutral rate of interest," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 391-412, April.
- Wai-Ching Poon & Gee-Kok Tong, 2009. "The feasibility of inflation targeting in Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1035-1045.
- Fabrizio Iacone & Renzo Orsi, 2002. "Exchange Rate Management and Inflation Targeting in the CEE Accession Countries," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp08, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:9:y:2001:i:1:p:153-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.