Does political disintegration lead to trade disintegration?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Choi, E. Kwan & Harrigan, James, 2003. "Handbook of International Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11375, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.M.C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010.
"Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 51-74, September.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010. "Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect," CEP Discussion Papers dp0986, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2010. "Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect," CEPR Discussion Papers 7824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silva, J.M.C. Santos & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2010. "Currency unions in prospect and retrospect," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28738, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joze P. Damijan & Jose de Sousa & Olivier Lamotte, 2008. "Does international openness affect productivity of local firms? Evidence from Southeastern Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 21908, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Joze Damijan & José de Sousa & Olivier Lamotte, 2010. "Trade Liberalization in Southeastern Europe," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Informal regionalism in Central Asia: subnational and international levels," MPRA Paper 26417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuelle Lavallée & Julie Lochard, 2012. "Independence and trade: new evidence from French colonial trade data," Post-Print hal-01609979, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Stella Chiaruttini, 2014. "EU, Russia and the reshaping of the post-Soviet economic space: an international trade analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa14p764, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:15:y:2007:i::p:825-843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.