Economic transition and elections in Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, John E. & Klich, Jacek & Poznanska, Krystyna, 2003. "Democratic Institutions and Economic Reform: The Polish Case," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 85-108, January.
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2001.
"What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation during Episodes of Massive Adjustment?,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp170, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2002. "What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation During Episodes of Massive Adjustment?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 432, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Terrell, Katherine, 2002. "What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation During Episodes of Massive Adjustment?," IZA Discussion Papers 601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jurajda, Stepan & Terrell, Katherine, 2002. "What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation During Episodes of Massive Adjustment?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2006. "Who favors enlargement?: Determinants of support for EU membership in the candidate countries' referenda," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 520-543, June.
- Frye, Timothy, 2006. "Ownership, voting, and job creation in Russia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 452-471, June.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen, 2005. "On the speed of economic reform : tale of the tortoise and the hare," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Smeets, Valerie & Warzynski, Frederic, 2006.
"Job creation, job destruction and voting behavior in Poland,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 503-519, June.
- Smeets, Valerie & Warzynski, Frederic, 2003. "Job Creation, Job Destruction and Voting Behavior in Poland," Working Papers 03-24, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Valä¿½ie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2003. "Job Creation, Job Destruction and Voting Behavior in Poland," LICOS Discussion Papers 13903, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fałkowski, Jan, 2016. "Promoting change or preserving the status quo? - the consequences of dominating local politics by agricultural interests. Some evidence on structural change in Poland during the transition period," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245115, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Begovic, Boris & Paunovic, Marko, 2011. "Political support for enterprise restructuring and voting in Serbia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 171-180, March.
- Barlow, David & Radulescu, Roxana, 2005. "The sequencing of reform in transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 835-850, December.
- Sergiu Gherghina & George Jiglău, 2013. "Outside the Government: Why Ethnic Parties Fail to Join the Post-Communist Cabinets," Working Papers 335, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttila, Jukka, 2006. "Political constraints and economic reform: Empirical evidence from the post-communist transition in the 1990s," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 446-466, September.
- Mach, Bogdan W. & Jackson, John E., 2006. "Employment change, attitude evolution and voting during Poland's transition: Longitudinal evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 472-502, June.
- Neher, Frank, 2011. "Markets wanted: Expectation overshooting in transition," Discussion Papers 2011/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Rovelli, Riccardo & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2009. "Transition Fatigue? Cross-Country Evidence from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4224, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:11:y:2003-03:i:1:p:41-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.