Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Chien-Hsiu, 2011. "Exchange rate exposure in the Asian emerging markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 224-238, October.
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Cook, David, 2004.
"Liability dollarization and the bank balance sheet channel,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 247-275, December.
- David Cook & Woon Gyu Choi, 2002. "Liability Dollarization and the Bank Balance Sheet Channel," IMF Working Papers 02/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Roman Horváth, 2004. "Is Dollarization the Right Option? Financial Fragility, Original Sin and Fear of Floating," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 54(5-6), pages 252-266, May.
- Mora, Nada & Neaime, Simon & Aintablian, Sebouh, 2013. "Foreign currency borrowing by small firms in emerging markets: When domestic banks intermediate dollars," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1093-1107.
- René Cabral-Torres, "undated". "Assessing the Impact of Real Shocks on Small Dollarized Economies," Discussion Papers 05/27, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Åke Lönnberg & Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2010. "Implementing Official Dollarization," IMF Working Papers 10/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael B Devereux & James Yetman, 2014. "Responding to exchange rates in a globalised world," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation, inflation and monetary policy in Asia and the Pacific, volume 77, pages 97-117 Bank for International Settlements.
- Agbeyegbe, Terence D. & Osakwe, Patrick N., 2005.
"Real exchange rate volatility and the choice of regimes in emerging markets,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1005-1022, January.
- Terence D.Agbeyegbe & Patrick N. Osakwe, 2004. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and the Choice of Regimes in Emerging Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 404, Hunter College Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Josifidis, Kosta & Allegret, Jean-Pierre & Gimet, Céline & Pucar, Emilija Beker, 2014.
"Macroeconomic policy responses to financial crises in emerging European economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 577-591.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Emilija Beker-Pucar & Céline Gimet & Kosta Josifidis, 2014. "Macroeconomic policy responses to financial crises in emerging European economies," Post-Print hal-01385909, HAL.
- Kosta Josifidis & Jean-Pierre Allegret & Céline Gimet & Emilija Beker Pucar, 2014. "Macroeconomic policy responses to financial crises in emerging European economies," Post-Print halshs-00976661, HAL.
- Erick W. Rengifo & Emre Ozsoz & Mustapha A. Akinkunmi & Eduardo Court, 2013. "Bank Regulation in Dollarized Economies: The Case of Turkey," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(4), pages 1-17, November.
- Kebalo, Léleng, 2017.
"Incidence de l'ouverture économique et de la libéralisation financière des pays de la Communauté Économique des États de l'Afrique de l'Ouest sur leurs activités économiques
[Impact of economic ope," MPRA Paper 79442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cabral, René, 2010. "Why dollarization didn't succeed: Comparing credibility and the impact of real shocks on small open economies," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 297-313, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Republic of Kazakhstan; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Caglayan, Mustafa & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2016. "Dollarization, liquidity and performance: Evidence from Turkish banking," MPRA Paper 72812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cook, David, 2004. "Monetary policy in emerging markets: Can liability dollarization explain contractionary devaluations?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1155-1181, September.
- Marcelin, Isaac & Mathur, Ike, 2016. "Financial sector development and dollarization in emerging economies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 20-32.
- Chue, Timothy K. & Cook, David, 2008. "Emerging market exchange rate exposure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1349-1362, July.
- Luca, Alina & Petrova, Iva, 2008. "What drives credit dollarization in transition economies?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 858-869, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:10:y:2002-07:i:2:p:393-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.