Educational policies in a long-run perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:series:v:8:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13209-017-0167-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gintare Malisauskaite, 2015. "Comparing Eastern and Western Europe: has Communism succeeded in increasing educational attainments?," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 10,in: Marta Rahona López & Jennifer Graves (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 10, edition 1, volume 10, chapter 9, pages 183-210 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Kaire PÃµder & Triin Lauri, 2014. "Will Choice Hurt? Compared to What? School Choice Experiment in Estonia," TUT Economic Research Series 11, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Richard B. Freeman & Martina Viarengo, 2014. "School and family effects on educational outcomes across countries," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 29(79), pages 395-446, July.
- Ralph Hippe & Luisa De Sousa Lobo Borges de Araujo & Patricia Dinis Mota da Costa, 2016. "Equity in Education in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC104595, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bellani, Luna & Fabella, Vigile Marie, 2018. "Upward Income Mobility and Legislator Support for Education Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 11324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tommaso Frattini & Elena Meschi, 2017.
"The effect of immigrant peers in vocational schools,"
2017:20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tommaso Frattini & Elena Meschi, 2017. "The effect of immigrant peers in vocational schools," Development Working Papers 430, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 09 Oct 2017.
- Frattini, Tommaso & Meschi, Elena, 2017. "The Effect of Immigrant Peers in Vocational Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 11027, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Meschi & Francesco Scervini, 2014. "A new dataset on educational inequality," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 695-716, September.
- d׳Hombres, Béatrice & Nunziata, Luca, 2016. "Wish you were here? Quasi-experimental evidence on the effect of education on self-reported attitude toward immigrants," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 201-224.
- Gabriele Ballarino & Elena Meschi & Francesco Scervini, 2013. "GINI DP 83: The expansion of education in Europe in the 20th Century," GINI Discussion Papers 83, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Elena Crivellaro, 2014. "College wage premium over time: trends in Europe in the last 15 years," Working Papers 2014:03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balestra, Simone & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2017. "Heterogeneous returns to education over the wage distribution: Who profits the most?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 89-105.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0381-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simone Balestra & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "Heterogeneous Returns to Education Over Wage Distribution: Who Profits the Most?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0091, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Dec 2013.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:144-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gómez Soler, Silvia C., 2016. "Educational achievement at schools: Assessing the effect of the civil conflict using a pseudo-panel of schools," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:28:y:2013:i:73:p:45-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.