The international experience of minimum wages in an economic downturn
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chletsos, Michael & Giotis, Georgios P., 2015. "The impact of minimum wage on employment in an economic downturn using data from 17 OECD countries for the period 1985-2008," MPRA Paper 61323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bodo Aretz & Melanie Arntz & Terry Gregory, 2013.
"The Minimum Wage Affects Them All: Evidence on Employment Spillovers in the Roofing Sector,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(3), pages 282-315, August.
- Aretz, Bodo & Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry, 2012. "The minimum wage affects them all: Evidence on employment spillovers in the roofing sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Aretz, Bodo & Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry, 2012. "The Minimum Wage Affects Them All: Evidence on Employment Spillovers in the Roofing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 7047, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2012. "The Effect of Recent Increases in the U.S. Minimum Wage: Results from Three Data Sources," Working Paper series 58_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:kap:atlecj:v:45:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11293-017-9537-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:ifweej:20185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Dickens, 2015. "How are minimum wages set?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 211-211, December.
- Jan Fidrmuc & J. D. Tena, 2013.
"National Minimum Wage and Employment of Young Workers in the UK,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4286, CESifo Group Munich.
- J. D. Tena, 2013. "National minimum wage and employment of young workers in the UK," Discussion Papers 12, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Dolton, Peter & Bondibene, Chiara Rosazza & Stops, Michael, 2015. "Identifying the employment effect of invoking and changing the minimum wage: A spatial analysis of the UK," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 54-76.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Tena, J. D., 2018.
"UK national minimum wage and labor market outcomes of young workers,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 12, pages 1-28.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Tena, Juan de Dios, 2017. "UK national minimum wage and labor market outcomes of young workers," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-80, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Frings, Hanna & vom Berge, Philipp & Paloyo, Alfredo R., 2013.
"High-Impact Minimum Wages and Heterogeneous Regions,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79828, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- vom Berge, Philipp & Frings, Hanna & Paloyo, Alfredo R., 2013. "High-Impact Minimum Wages and Heterogeneous Regions," Ruhr Economic Papers 408, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Vom Berge, Philipp & Frings, Hanna, 2017. "High-Impact Minimum Wages and Heterogeneous Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 10782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Cardoso, Pedro & Kiss, Aron & Van Herck, Kristine & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2017. "Statutory Minimum Wages in the EU: Institutional Settings and Macroeconomic Implications," IZA Policy Papers 124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2012. "National minimum wage and labour market outcomes of young workers," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws121209, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L. & Cotti, Chad D., 2013.
"Minimum wage increases in a recessionary environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 30-39.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2013. "Minimum Wage Increases in a Recessionary Environment," GEMF Working Papers 2013-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Dickens & Rebecca Riley & David Wilkinson, 2015.
"A Re-examination of the Impact of the UK National Minimum Wage on Employment,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82(328), pages 841-864, October.
- Richard Dickens & Rebecca Riley & David Wilkinson, 2012. "A Re-examination of the Impact of the UK National Minimum Wage on Employment," Working Paper Series 4612, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Christl, Michael & Köppl Turyna, Monika & Kucsera, Denes, 2015. "Employment effects of minimum wages in Europe revisited," MPRA Paper 65761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Stops & Peter Dolton & Chiara Rosazza-Bondibene, 2012. "The Spatial Analysis of the Employment Effect of the Minimum Wage: Case of the UK 1999-2010," ERSA conference papers ersa12p225, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:27:y:2012:i:69:p:99-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.