Mobile telecommunications and the impact on economic development
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 67 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 3rd Floor, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ|
Phone: +44 (0)20 7183 8801
Fax: +44 (0)20 7183 8820
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0266-4658
More information through EDIRC
Postal:Schackstr. 4, 80539 Munich
Phone: +49 (89) 2180-2748
Fax: +49 (89) 39 73 03
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de/portal/page/portal/ifoHome/f-about/f2aboutces
More information through EDIRC
Postal:48 boulevard Jourdan - 75014 Paris
Phone: 01 43 13 63 00
Fax: 01 43 13 63 10
Web page: http://www.pse.ens.fr/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0266-4658|
- Ferdinand Pavel & Yann Girard & Arno Hantzsche & Anselm Mattes & Julius Pahlke & Katherina Peter, 2014. "Wachstumsfaktor Telekommunikation: zum Beitrag der Telekommunikationsbranche zur wirtschaftlichen Entwicklung in Deutschland; Endbericht," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 78, number pbk78, March.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014.
"The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis,"
DICE Discussion Papers
156, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014. "The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101403, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimesho, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014. "The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106898, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Bertschek, Irene & Briglauer, Wolfgang & Hüschelrath, Kai & Kauf, Benedikt & Niebel, Thomas, 2016. "The economic impacts of telecommunications networks and broadband internet: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baburin, Vyacheslav & Zemtsov, Stepan, 2014. "Diffussion of ICT-products and "five Russias"," MPRA Paper 68926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2014.
- Harald Gruber & Pantelis Koutroumpis, 2013. "Competition enhancing regulation and diffusion of innovation: the case of broadband networks," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 168-195, April.
- Edgar Ortiz & Miriam Sosa & HÃ©ctor DÃaz, 2015. "Educational Levels and the Impact of ICT on Economic Growth: Evidence of a Cointegrated Panel," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(9), pages 15-30, September.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:40:y:2017:i:c:p:71-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnold, René & Hildebrandt, Christian & Tas, Serpil & Kroon, Peter, 2017. "More than Words: A global analysis of the socio-economic impact of Rich Interaction Applications (RIAs)," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169445, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2017. "Swedish lessons: How important are ICT and R&D to economic growth?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-12.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "Swedish Lessons: How Important are ICT and R&D to Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series 1073, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Feb 2017.
- FARHADI, MARYAM & SALEHI, HADI & EMBI, MOHAMED AMIN & FOOLADI, MASOOD & FARHADI, HADI & AGHAEI CHADEGANI, AREZOO & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2013. "Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country’S H-Index," MPRA Paper 51367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2013.
- Maryam Farhadi & Hadi Salehi & Mohamed Amin Embi & Masood Fooladi & Hadi Farhadi & Arezoo Aghaei Chadegani & Nader Ale Ebrahim, 2013. "Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country'S H-Index," Post-Print hal-00903344, HAL.
- Kongaut, Chatchai & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "Impact of broadband speed on economic outputs: An empirical study of OECD countries," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101415, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Deichmann,Uwe & Goyal,Aparajita & Mishra,Deepak K., 2016. "Will digital technologies transform agriculture in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7669, The World Bank.
- Goodridge, PR & Haskel, J & Wallis, G, 2014. "The â€œCâ€ in ICT: communications capital, spillovers and UK growth," Working Papers 18382, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- -, 2013. "The digital economy for structural change and equality," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 35954 edited by Eclac.
- Prieger, James E., 2013. "The broadband digital divide and the economic benefits of mobile broadband for rural areas," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 483-502.
- VÃctor Adame & Javier Alonso & Luisa PÃ©rez & David Tuesta, 2017. "Infrastructure & economic growth from a meta-analysis approach: do all roads lead to Rome?," Working Papers 17/07, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Raul KATZ & Pantelis KOUTROUMPIS, 2012. "The Economic Impact of Telecommunications in Senegal," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(86), pages 21-42, 2nd quart.
- Ward, Michael R. & Zheng, Shilin, 2014. "Mobile telecommunications infrastructure and economic growth: Evidence from China," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101405, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Bertschek Irene & Briglauer Wolfgang & Hüschelrath Kai & Kauf Benedikt & Niebel Thomas, 2015. "The Economic Impacts of Broadband Internet: A Survey," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 201-227, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:26:y:2011:i:67:p:387-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed