Currency mismatch, systemic risk and growth in emerging Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mykhaylova Olena & Staveley-O’Carroll James, 2014. "International transmission of productivity shocks with nonzero net foreign debt," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-46, January.
- Joseph Crowley, 2015. "Central and Commercial Bank Balance Sheet Risk Before, During, and After the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 15/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Loayza,Norman V. & Ouazad,Amine & Ranciere,Romain, 2017.
"Financial development, growth, and crisis: is there a trade-off ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8237, The World Bank.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Ranciere, 2017. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," Working Papers 2017-114, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Kátay, Gábor & Péter, Harasztosi, 2017. "Currency Matching and Carry Trade by Non-Financial Corporations," Working Papers 2017-02, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Endrész, Marianna & Harasztosi, Péter, 2014.
"Corporate foreign currency borrowing and investment: The case of Hungary,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 265-287.
- Marianna Endrész & Péter Harasztosi, 2014. "Corporate Foreign Currency Borrowing and Investment. The Case of Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2014/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Nephil Matangi Maskay & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2014.
"On Remittances, Foreign Currency Exposure and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Nepal,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5053, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nephil Matangi Maskay & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2014. "On Remittances, Foreign Currency Exposure and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers 101, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 25 Jul 2017.
- Steinkamp, Sven & Maskay, Nephil & Westermann, Frank, 2015. "On Remittances, Foreign Currency Exposure and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Nepal," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112901, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Martin Brown & Helmut Stix, 2015.
"The euroization of bank deposits in Eastern Europe,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(81), pages 95-139.
- Martin Brown & Helmut Stix, 2014. "The Euroization of Bank Deposits in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 197, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Brown, Martin & Stix, Helmut, 2014. "The Euroization of Bank Deposits in Eastern Europe," Working Papers on Finance 1412, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Mirna Dumičić & Vedran Šošić, 2014. "Credit cycles and central bank policy in Croatia: lessons from the 2000s," Chapters,in: Financial Cycles and the Real Economy, chapter 7, pages 96-113 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Antoine Goujard, 2012. "International Capital Mobility and Financial Fragility - Part 1. Drivers of Systemic Banking Crises: The Role of Bank-Balance-Sheet Contagion and Financial Account Structure," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 902, OECD Publishing.
- Mara Pirovano, 2013.
"Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy,"
Working Paper Research
246, National Bank of Belgium.
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2013. "Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Beckmann, Elisabeth & Stix, Helmut, 2015.
"Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-16.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Helmut Stix, 2014. "Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk," Working Papers 188, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Romain Ranciere & Aaron Tornell & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2010.
"A New Index of Currency Mismatch and Systemic Risk,"
IMF Working Papers
10/263, International Monetary Fund.
- Rancière, Romain & Tornell, Aaron & Vamvakidis, Athanasios, 2011. "A New Index of Currency Mismatch and Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariann Endrész & Gyõzõ Gyöngyösi & Péter Harasztosi, 2012. "Currency mismatch and the sub-prime crisis: firm-level stylised facts from Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2012/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Wagner, Charlotte, 2010. "From boom to bust: how different has microfinance been from traditional banking?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 156, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2017.
"The Impact of Institutional Quality on Bank Lending Activity: Evidence from Bayesian Model Averaging,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 67(5), pages 372-395, October.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2016. "The Impact of Institutional Quality on Bank Lending Activity: Evidence from Bayesian Model Averaging," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-69, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Aron Gereben & Ferenc Karvalits & Zalan Kocsis, 2011. "Monetary policy challenges during the crisis in a small open dollarised economy: the case of Hungary," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention, volume 57, pages 179-188 Bank for International Settlements.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hake, Mariya & Stix, Helmut, 2013.
"Households’ foreign currency borrowing in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1880-1897.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Mariya Hake & Helmut Stix, 2011. "Households’ Foreign Currency Borrowing in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 171, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Krzysztof Czerkas, 2016. "The foreign currency mortgage loans in the Polish banking sector and its possible macroeconomic and political consequences," Lodz Economics Working Papers 8/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Brown, M. & de Haas, R., 2010. "Foreign Currency Lending in Emerging Europe : Bank Level Evidence," Discussion Paper 2010-135, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:25:y:2010:i::p:597-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.