Banking crisis management in the EU: an early assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2010. "Banking Crisis Management in the EU: An Early Assessment," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174322, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dewatripont, Mathias, 2014. "European banking: Bailout, bail-in and state aid control," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 37-43.
- van der Cruijsen, Carin & de Haan, Jakob & Jansen, David-Jan & Mosch, Robert, 2013.
"Knowledge and opinions about banking supervision: Evidence from a survey of Dutch households,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 219-229.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch, 2010. "Knowledge and Opinions about Banking Supervision: Evidence from a Survey of Dutch Households," DNB Working Papers 275, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Howcroft, Barry & Kara, Alper & Marques-Ibanez, David, 2014. "Determinants of syndicated lending in European banks and the impact of the financial crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 473-490.
- Pistor Katharina, 2012. "Governing Interdependent Financial Systems: Lessons from the Vienna Initiative," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-25, January.
- Joanna Olbrys & Elzbieta Majewska, 2016. "Crisis periods and contagion effects in the CEE stock markets: the influence of the 2007 US subprime crisis," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 124-137.
- Zdenek Kudrna, 2010. "Cross-border resolution of failed banks in the EU: A search for the second-best policies," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 8, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Olbryś Joanna & Majewska Elżbieta, 2015. "Testing Integration Effects Between the Cee and U.S. Stock Markets During the 2007–2009 Global Financial Crisis," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 15(1), pages 101-113, June.
- André Sapir, 2014.
"Still the Right Agenda for Europe? The Sapir Report Ten Years On,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52, pages 57-73, November.
- André Sapir, 2014. "Still the Right Agenda for Europe? The Sapir Report Ten Years On," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/218184, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stanislav Skapa, 2013. "Commodities As A Tool Of Risk Diversification," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(2), pages 65-77, June.
- Philip Lane, 2013. "Financial Globalisation and the Crisis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 555-580, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:25:y:2010:i::p:341-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.