Financial integration, capital mobility, and income convergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2011. "The financial trilemma," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 57-59, April.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2014.
"Culture, Geography and Institutions: Empirical Evidence from Small‐scale Banking,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(577), pages 859-886, June.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2012. "Culture, Geography and Institutions. Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Banking," WIFO Working Papers 417, WIFO.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:467146 is not listed on IDEAS
- S M Ali Abbas & Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe & Antonio Fatás & Paolo Mauro & Ricardo C Velloso, 2011.
"Fiscal Policy and the Current Account,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(4), pages 603-629, November.
- Ali Abbas, S.M. & Bouhga-Hagbe, Jacques & Fatás, Antonio & Mauro, Paolo & Velloso, Ricardo C., 2010. "Fiscal Policy and the Current Account," CEPR Discussion Papers 7859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and the Current Account," IMF Working Papers 10/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Pavle Petrovic & Michael A Landesmann & Vladimir Gligorov & Daniel Daianu & Torbjörn Becker & Zsolt Darvas & André Sapir & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, .
"Whither growth in central and eastern Europe? Policy lessons for an integrated Europe,"
Bruegel, number 453, December.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2010. "Whither Growth in Central and Eastern Europe ?Policy Lessons for an Integrated Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174279, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christian Friedrich & Pierre Guérin, 2016. "The Dynamics of Capital Flow Episodes," Staff Working Papers 16-9, Bank of Canada.
- Ruben V Atoyan, 2010. "Beyond the Crisis; Revisiting Emerging Europe’s Growth Model," IMF Working Papers 10/92, International Monetary Fund.
- El-Baz, Osama, 2014. "Empirical Investigation of the Twin Deficits Hypothesis: The Egyptian Case (1990-2012)," MPRA Paper 53428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Schnabel & Christian Seckinger, 2014.
"Financial Fragmentation and Economic Growth in Europe,"
1502, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 13 Feb 2014.
- Schnabel, Isabel & Seckinger, Christian, 2015. "Financial Fragmentation and Economic Growth in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schnabel, Isabel & Seckinger, Christian, 2015. "Financial Fragmentation and Economic Growth in Europe," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112864, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Abdullahi Ahmed & Andrew Hulten, 2014. "Financial Globalization in Botswana and Nigeria: A Critique of the Thresholds Paradigm," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 177-203, June.
- Silvapulle, Param & Fenech, Jean Pierre & Thomas, Alice & Brooks, Rob, 2016. "Determinants of sovereign bond yield spreads and contagion in the peripheral EU countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 83-92.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Reiner Martin, 2011. "FDI, Trade and Growth in CESEE Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 70-89.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Reiner Martin, 2011. "Capital Inflows, Exports and Growth in the CESEE Region," Chapters, in: Ewald Nowotny & Peter Mooslechner & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald (ed.), Post-Crisis Growth and Integration in Europe, chapter 21, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2013.
"Financial integration and growth — Why is Emerging Europe different?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 522-538.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth -Is Emerging Europe Different?," Working Papers 1013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth - Is Emerging Europe Different?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mirjana Gligoric, 2014. "Paths Of Income Convergence Between Country Pairs Within Europe," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(201), pages 123-156, April – J.
- Bofinger, Peter & Schnabel, Isabel & Feld, Lars P. & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Wieland, Volker, 2014. "Mehr Vertrauen in Marktprozesse. Jahresgutachten 2014/15," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201415, March.
- Abdul d Abiad & Petya Koeva Brooks & Irina Tytell & Daniel Leigh & Ravi Balakrishnan, 2009. "What’s the Damage? Medium-term Output Dynamics After Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 09/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Corbanese, Valli., 2011. "Supporting strategies to recover from the crisis in Croatia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Serbia : cross-country report," ILO Working Papers 994671463402676, International Labour Organization.
- Beirne, John & Friedrich, Christian, 2017.
"Macroprudential policies, capital flows, and the structure of the banking sector,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 47-68.
- Beirne, John & Friedrich, Christian, 2014. "Capital flows and macroprudential policies - A multilateral assessment of effectiveness and externalities," Working Paper Series 1721, European Central Bank.
- Grigor Stoevsky, 2015. "Exports and foreign direct investment as factors for economic growth in the EU New Member States," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 92-111,112-.
- Erik Berglof & Franziska Ohnsorge, 2010. "Revisiting the European Financial Supervisory Architecture – Lessons from the Crisis in Emerging Europe," Chapters, in: Ewald Nowotny & Peter Mooslechner & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald (ed.), The Euro and Economic Stability, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Iordanis Kalaitzoglou & Beatrice Durgheu, 2016. "Financial growth and Economic Growth in Europe : Is the Euro Beneficial for All Countries?," Post-Print hal-00859252, HAL.
- van Ewijk, Saskia E. & Arnold, Ivo J.M., 2015. "Financial integration in the euro area: Pro-cyclical effects and economic convergence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 335-342.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Zhang, Haiping, 2014. "Financial development, international capital flows, and aggregate output," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 66-77.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:24:y:2009:i::p:241-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.