The 35-hour workweek in France: Straightjacket or welfare improvement?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kawaguchi, Daiji & Naito, Hisahiro & Yokoyama, Izumi, 2017. "Assessing the effects of reducing standard hours: Regression discontinuity evidence from Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 59-76.
- Matthieu Chemin & Etienne Wasmer, 2009. "Regional Difference-in-Differences in France Using the German Annexation of Alsace-Moselle in 1870-1918," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2008, pages 285-305 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Herzog-Stein & Fabian Lindner & Simon Sturn & Till van Treeck, 2010. "Vom Krisenherd zum Wunderwerk?," IMK Report 56-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- aus dem Moore, Nils & Kasten, Tanja & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2014. "Do Wages Rise when Corporate Taxes Fall? - Evidence from Germany's Tax Reform 2000," Ruhr Economic Papers 532, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014.
"Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labor Supply,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(1), pages 252-276, January.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2011. "Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 5639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Barbara Petrongolo, 2013. "Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labor Supply," Working Papers 709, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Barbara Petrongolo, 2011. "Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labor Supply," CEP Discussion Papers dp1096, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014. "Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labor Supply," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00943036, HAL.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2011. "Worktime regulations and spousal labor supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 8666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2014. "Worktime regulations and spousal labor supply," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57365, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Raposo & Jan Ours, 2010.
"How a Reduction of Standard Working Hours Affects Employment Dynamics,"
Springer, vol. 158(2), pages 193-207, June.
- Santos Raposo, P.M. & van Ours, J.C., 2009. "How a Reduction of Standard Working Hours Affects Employment Dynamics," Discussion Paper 2009-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nils aus dem Moore & Tanja Kasten & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2014. "Do Wages Rise when Corporate Taxes Fall? - Evidence from Germany’s Tax Reform 2000," Ruhr Economic Papers 0532, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:23:y:2008:i::p:417-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.