International competition in corporate taxation: evidence from the OECD time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ganghof, Steffen & Genschel, Philipp, 2007. "Taxation and Democracy in the EU," MPIfG Discussion Paper 07/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Kai Konrad, 2008. "Mobile tax base as a global common," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(4), pages 395-414, August.
- Karkalakos, Sotiris & Makris, Miltiadis, 2008. "Capital Tax Competition in the European Union: Theory and Evidence from Two Natural Experiments," MPRA Paper 21437, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- König, Tobias & Wagener, Andreas, 2008.
"(Post-)Materialist Attitudes and the Mix of Capital and Labour Taxation,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-404, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Tobias König & Andreas Wagener, 2008. "(Post-)Materialist Attitudes and the Mix of Capital and Labour Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2366, CESifo Group Munich.
- Melle Marco C., 2015. "Begünstigungen und Schranken in der europäischen Unternehmensbesteuerung – eine evolutorisch-ökonomische Sicht / Preferential treatments and barriers in the European company taxation – an evolutionary," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 115-146, January.
- C. Dembour, 2008. "Competition for Business Location: A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 89-111, June.
- Yang Chen & Juan Cuestas & Paulo Regis, 2014.
"Corporate Tax Convergence in Asian and Pacific Economies,"
TUT Economic Research Series
17, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Yang Chen & Juan Carlos Cuestas & Paulo José Regis, 2015. "Corporate Tax Convergence in Asian and Pacific Economies," Working Papers 2015003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Christos Kotsogiannis & Konstantinos Serfes, 2010.
"Public Goods and Tax Competition in a Two-Sided Market,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(2), pages 281-321, April.
- Christos Kotsogiannis & Konstantinos Serfes, 2008. "Public Goods and Tax Competition in a Two-Sided Market," Discussion Papers 0808, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Nicolas Gobalraja & Alain Trannoy, 2007. "Tax and public input competition," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 385-430, April.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Dennis P. Quinn, 2012. "Globalization and Corporate Taxation," IMF Working Papers 12/252, International Monetary Fund.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Clausing Kimberly A, 2008. "Closer Economic Integration and Corporate Tax Systems," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-30, June.
- Melle Marco C., 2014. "Eine europäische Bemessungsgrundlage für die Körperschaftsteuer? Konzeption und ordnungsökonomische Analyse / Conceptual design and constitutional economics analysis of a European tax base for corpora," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 65(1), pages 133-156, January.
- Maksym Ivanyna, 2008. "Tax competition and governmental efficiency: Theory and evidence," Working Papers 059, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Philipp Genschel & Achim Kemmerling & Eric Seils, 2011. "Accelerating Downhill: How the EU Shapes Corporate Tax Competition in the Single Market," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 585-606, May.
- Adriana Giurgiu, 2012. "Investment Incentives and the Global Competition for Capital – By K.P. Thomas," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 190-190, January.
- Till Gross, 2013. "Capital Tax Competition and Dynamic Optimal Taxation," Carleton Economic Papers 13-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Neumann, Rebecca & Holman, Jill & Alm, James, 2009. "Globalization and tax policy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 193-211, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:21:y:2006:i:45:p:153-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.