Securitization of taxes implicit in PAYG pensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gollier, Christian, 2008.
"Intergenerational risk-sharing and risk-taking of a pension fund,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1463-1485, June.
- Gollier, Christian, 2007. "Intergenerational Risk-Sharing and Risk-Taking of a Pension Fund," IDEI Working Papers 42, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christian Gollier, 2007. "Intergenerational Risk-Sharing and Risk-Taking of a Pension Fund," CESifo Working Paper Series 1969, CESifo Group Munich.
- Olivia S Mitchell & John Piggott & Michael Sherris & Shaun Yow, 2006. "Financial Innovation for an Ageing World," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Anna Park & Daniel Rees (ed.), Demography and Financial Markets Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Carlos Vidal-Meli· & Inmaculada DomÌnguez-Fabi·n & MarÌa del Carmen Boado-Penas, "undated". "Notional Defined Contribution Accounts (NDCs): Solvency and Risk; Application to the Case of Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 226, FEDEA.
- Oksanen, Heikki, 2006. "Actuarial Neutrality across Generations Applied to Public Pensions under Population Ageing: Effects on Government Finances and National Saving," Discussion Paper 284, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & María del Carmen Boado-Penas, 2013. "Compiling the actuarial balance for pay-as-you-go pension systems. Is it better to use the hidden asset or the contribution asset?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(10), pages 1303-1320, April.
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes, 2011.
"Portability of pension, health, and other social benefits : facts, concepts, issues,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
62725, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes, 2011. "Portability of Pension, Health, and Other Social Benefits: Facts, Concepts, Issues," IZA Discussion Papers 5715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heikki Oksanen, 2010. "The Chinese pension system - First results on assessing the reform options," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 412, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:20:y:2005:i:42:p:215-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.