Not only Nokia: what Finland tells us about new economy growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Venturini, 2009. "The long-run impact of ICT," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 497-515, December.
- Daniel Lind, 2008. "ICT Production and Productivity in Sweden and Finland, 1975-2004," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 40-51, Fall.
- Berghäll, Elina, 2006. "Technical Change, Efficiency, Firm Size and Age in an RD Intensive Sector," Discussion Papers 390, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Maliranta, Mika & Määttänen, Niku & Pajarinen, Mika, 2016. "Firm Subsidies, Wages and Labor Mobility," ETLA Reports 60, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Davide Consoli & Francesco Vona & Toni Saarivirta, 2013.
"Analysis of the Graduate Labour Market in Finland: Spatial Agglomeration and Skill--Job Match,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(10), pages 1634-1652, November.
- Consoli, Davide & Vona, Francesco & Saarivirta, Toni, 2010. "An analysis of the Graduate Labour Market in Finland: the impact of Spatial Agglomeration and Skill-Job Mismatches," MPRA Paper 21072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Consoli, Davide & Vona, Francesco & Saarivirta, Toni, 2010. "An analysis of the Graduate Labour Market in Finland: the impact of Spatial Agglomeration and Skill-Job Mismatches," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201002, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Sep 2011.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Pajarinen, Mika, 2013. "Industry restructuring in the ICT sector – What does labor mobility tell us about skill relatedness and knowledge spillovers?," ETLA Working Papers 17, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Berghäll, Elina, 2008. "Revealing Agglomeration Economies with Stochastic Frontier Modelling in the Finnish ICT Industry," Discussion Papers 435, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Berghäll, Elina, 2006. "Technical Efficiency in an RD Intensive Industry: Finnish ICT Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 389, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2005.
"Economia della conoscenza,istituzioni e sviluppo economico
[Knowledge-based economy, institutions and economic development]," MPRA Paper 31492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2012. "Some Small Countries Do It Better : Rapid Growth and Its Causes in Singapore, Finland, and Ireland," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2243, July.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Finland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/36, International Monetary Fund.
- van Beers, Cees & Berghäll, Elina & Poot, Tom, 2008.
"R&D internationalization, R&D collaboration and public knowledge institutions in small economies: Evidence from Finland and the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 294-308, March.
- Cees van Beers & Elina Berghäll & Tom Poot, 2007. "R&D Internationalization, R&D Collaboration and Public Knowledge Institutions in Small Economies Evidence from Finland and the Netherlands," DRUID Working Papers 07-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rafael Fernández Sánchez, 2005. "Irlanda y Finlandia: Dos Modelos de Especialización en Tecnologías Avanzadas," Policy Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 05-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Berghäll, Elina, 2006. "RD and Productivity Growth in Finnish ICT Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 388, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Daniel Lind, 2005. "Manufacturing Productivity in Sweden: an International Perspective Since 1960," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 11, pages 47-56, Fall.
- Kiander, Jaakko, 2004. "The Evolution of the Finnish Model in the 1990s: from Depression to High-tech Boom," Discussion Papers 344, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Saarivirta, Toni & Consoli, Davide, 2007. "Where Did They Go? A Study on Newly Established Universities and Graduate Mobility in Finland," MPRA Paper 11377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berghäll, Elina & vanBeers, Cees & Poot, Tom, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment and Science and Technology Infrastructure in Small Countries: Evidence from Finland and the Netherlands," Discussion Papers 357, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Maliranta, Mika & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2008. "Labour Force Paths as Industry Linkages: A Perspective on Clusters and Industry Life Cycles," Discussion Papers 1168, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Emanuele Forlani, 2010. "Competition in the Service Sector and the Performances of Manufacturing Firms: Does Liberalization Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2942, CESifo Group Munich.
- Md Shahiduzzaman & Allan Layton & Khorshed Alam, 2015. "On the contribution of information and communication technology to productivity growth in Australia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 281-304, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:19:y:2004:i:38:p:117-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.